♡Chapter 5♡

Dear Diary
September 27th 1989
Well, me and Heather are dating now. She says we can't tell anyone yet because it might ruin our image. Regardless, some things have changed.

Veronica Sawyer

As the four girls walked out to Heathers porche, Chandler stopped Duke at the passenger door "What do you think you're doing?" Heather D. Looked up "Uh, getting in my seat?" Chan laughed "No, things have changed here. Veronica, you and Duke will swap seats." Veronica blinked, she and Mac had been exchanging glances during the ordeal. She shrugged and got out, giving Duke an apologetic glance as she sat down in the passenger seat. She buckled herself and then looked up abruptly as someone approached her side of the car. Veronica rolled down the window, yet immediately rolled it up to a cracked when Jason Dean was on the other side. "What do you want?"

The car door was swung open and Veronica found herself being tugged out of the car, the seatbelt held her there long enough for her to register what was happening, and she looked up at the malicious face of J.D. Then she heard a car door slam and spotted a red switchblade  fly past her face as the seatbelt pulled away and she stumbled to her feet. She snatched her arm back "What the hell!?-" She was cut off by Heather's shout "Back the fuck up, Jesse James!" The switchblade had grazed the trench-coated boy's jacket and clattered on the ground. Chan had picked it up again. Veronica took a step back and heard the other two girls get out of the car more warily. 

Heather Chandler

Heather was pissed, she stepped next to Veronica "What do you want?" The boy grinned "I'd like what I was promised. Veronica " Heather rolled her eyes " She didn't promise you anything, she just said to meet her behind the school." She remarked. Clearly in the wrong, J.D walked off, visibly angry. Heather turned to Veronica and tilted her chin up "You alright, Sawyer?" She kept a cool tone, and yet there was concern in her eyes "Mhm." Veronica seemed to get very red, and Heather let go. "Well that was eventful. Let's go. " She got back into the car, locking the doors once everyone got in so no physcopaths attempted that again. They went to Chans house and got dressed up before heading out in both Dukes jeep and Chandlers Porche.

Heather and Veronica, now alone in the car, were listening to the radio until Heather switched it off. A questioning hum came from Veronica. Heather pulled into a back alley and parked. She turned to look at the blue dressed girl. "Something wrong?" Veronica inquired. Heather shook her head "Veronica, are you scared of me?" She stared into Veronica's dark brown eyes. They were like deep pools of honey. She was taken from the daze when Veronica laughed "Whered that come from? I'm not- That's silly." She looked away. Heather slid her hand onto Veronica's thigh "I didn't hear a no~?" She placed a kiss on Veronica's cheek and turned the radio back on, pulling out of the alley.

Veronica Sawyer

The dinner went well, but Duke ended up getting sick and Mac went off to take care of her. Once again, Veronica and Chandler were left alone. They were at Heathers house, her parents weren't home so it was only the two of them. As Veronica walks into Heather's room, she hears the door click locked behind her girlfriend. She sat down on the bed, she was really tired. Heather grabbed a robe out of her dresser and turned her back towards the the bed as she slipped out of her normal clothes into the robe. She was breath taking, Veronica caught herself staring and looked away with a red face. She felt a hand lift her chin back up and toward Heather, now in her robe "You okay there?" Chan laughed lightly. "Yeah- sorry. Uhm, I'm gonna go get dressed for bed." Veronica grabbed her Pj's out of her bag and went into the bathroom. She left the door open and started getting changed. The freckled girl heard footsteps following behind her and Heather stood in the doorway. Veronica blushed, hurrying up. She felt arms snake around her waist and a head on her shoulder. Veronica looked over at Heather, kissing her cheek and starting to walk back to the bedroom. When she slipped under the covers, her girlfriend came with, pulling Veronica closer.

A/N : And I'm capping it off here, I'm trying g to find a consistent schedule for writing, but alot has been going on. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and there's more to come! TBC (Word count: 790)