♡Chapter 2♡

A/N: Hihi guys! Reminder to drink water!

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica sat on the edge of Heather's bed as the red clad girl did her makeup. In Heather's words 'You'd look like a clown if you did it' So Veronica allowed Heather to do it for her. Then the four girls had gotten dressed. Veronica wore a longer waistcoat and skirt. She waited as Duke and Mac did their makeup then the girls went to leave.

It was 6:45, Veronica was sent into the 7/11 to get Corn nuts for Heather C. She looked through the selection and grabbed a bag of BQ. Just then, she was stopped by the same kid who'd made her late for lunch a few days prior "Hey!" She greeted him "Greetings, how are you?" The trench-coat boy asked "Ah, I've been alright. Oh shit- Sorry! I gotta go." She turned and ran out after paying for the snacks.

Heather Chandler

She watched Veronica come out, "Finally." The girl got into the back of her porche and handed Heather the Corn nuts. Heather purposely grazed her hand against Veronica's as she grabbed the bag, then turned to start the car. They ended up arriving fashionably late regardless. As Mac and Duke went into the party, Heather grabbed Veronica's arm and pulled her back "Okay, ground rules. Don't take drinks from anyone but me Duke or Mac, people are dicks and they will spike your drink. Don't go home with any randos, and that's about it. Hurry up." Heather let go of Veronica's arm and rushed ahead to lead Mac and Duke into the house.

The music was loud and people were shouting and dancing. Heather found her way to the bar as the other three wandered off. She poured herself a shot and drank it. She had regrouped with her friends and they watched people dance for a while. McNamara grabbed Dukes wrists after a while and dragged her off into the crowed to dance, leaving Veronica and Heather alone "Having fun there?" She looked at Veronica's face, getting lost in her deep brown eyes before getting brought back by the blue dressed girls response "Yeah, normally parties aren't really my thing." Heather nodded, pouring two more drinks and handing one of them to Veronica, again grazing their fingertips.

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica looked down into the red cup, then back to Heather. "Pineapple tequila." The taller girl responded without prompt. Veronica nodded and sipped the drink, it was pretty good. After a while, she spotted Heather and Heather in the crowd dancing "Cmon, let's go join them?" She turned her head towards Chandler, who nodded and tossed her cup before walking towards Duke and Mac.

Veronica approached the girls, who gladly let the two into their dance. At some point, Veronica noticed Duke be dragged off through the crowd by someone. She followed and saw Ram dragging Heather towards the back of the room. She quickly approached them "Hey ram, emergency. I saw some freshmen sneaking over the pool fence!" The jock let Heather go and ran off. "Hey, are you okay-" "I didn't need your help" Duke scoffed, walking off. Veronica shrugged and walked off back to Chan and Mac. They danced for a while until there was a pause between music. Mac took Veronica into the bathroom to fix her hair. She was watching the yellow clad girl do her hair for a moments before looking at herself in the mirror.

At the end of the party, Duke Mac Chan and Veronica went back to Heather C's to spend the night.

Heather Chandler

Heather walked into her bathroom, getting dressed into her robe before coming out and sitting on her bed "Veronica and I can sleep in here and you two can sleep in the guest room down the hall." The three other girls nodded, all in Pj's now. After Heather and Heather left, Chan turned on the TV and slipped under the covers of her large bed. Veronica slipped into the bed on the other side "What do you wanna watch?" She looked over to Veronica.

A/N: And I'm cutting myself off  there, sorry for the cliff hanger! I'll try to write more tmrw but not sure if I'll be able to. Anyways, hoped you all liked it! TBC! (Word count is 725)