♡Chapter 6♡

A/N: there's Smut! If you don't like reading it, I suggest you skip this chapter. However it may be part of the plot later on..

Dear Diary;
October 1st, 1989
Well, needless to say, holy shit.

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica and Heather were in bed cuddling on the Saturday when they heard a knock on the window. She felt Heather shift next to her and look up. When she heard a gasp she looked up herself. J.D was at the window, with a phone. The camera flashed before the two girls could separate. Heather had gotten to her feet, and ran over to the window, opening it and attempting to snatched the the phone "Delete it asshole!" Veronica stood and rushed over to assist Heather, but the boy had already climbed down and rode off on his motorcycle.

Veronica watched Heather sit on the floor with her hands over her face. She kneeled down next to her, sitting and warily placing a hand around Heather. She heard a tone from her girlfriend that sounded wrong. It was desperate and upset. "They're gonna find out and hate me.." The girl choked out. Veronica was taken aback, she nudged Heathers hands down and placed a hand on her cheeks to wipe away the tears "Hey, it's gonna be okay, I'm here.. Im here." She pulled the robe girl into a hug, fingertips running gently through her hair. After a while of sitting on the floor, Heather sat up and looked down at Veronica, placing a long kiss on her lips. It escalated into making out, then they got under the covers. Veronica paused "Uhm. Heather?.." The robed girl met her eyes "Yeah?" She inquired "I've never uh, done this before..." Her face got red with embarrassment, but Heather didn't seem to mind "Are you okay with it?" Chan whispered, eyes still locked with hers.. Veronica nodded, and Heather reached up and started undoing the buttons on Veronica's pajama top.

Heather Chandler

Heather was careful, making sure to meet Veronica's gaze every time she proceeded to make sure she was alright. She had taken off Veronica's clothes entirely, then began undoing her robe. The blonde girl tossed the robe aside and took another glance at Veronica before pulling her gently to the edge of the bed and kissing her deeply. She slipped her tongue into Veronica's mouth and entangled hers with the freckled girl's below her. Her hands trailed down from Veronica's hips to thighs, and from there to her inner thighs. After a long while of kissing, Heather made her say down her girlfriends body, her hands and kisses exploring every inch of the tan girls skin. Finally, her mouth found its way between Veronica's legs. She met her girlfriends eyes once more before gently sliding her tongue up and down. Heather took her time before slipping her tongue into the trembling girls slit. She moved her tongue up and down, earning whimpers from her girlfriend.

After around 3 minutes of that, Heather moved up to Veronica's neck, sliding a finger into the freckle-skinned girl and receiving a soft moans. She added another finger and sped up, the noises Veronica made became more and more lewd. Heather sped up more, kissing and sucking on her girlfriends neck. Hands made their way into Heather's hair.

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica woke up the next morning next to a naked Heather Chandler. She blinked a few times, holy shit. She had slept with the highschool queen bee. She stared at her girlfriend for a long time, eyes slowly trailing down her figure. When she looked back at the blonde girl's face, amused gray eyes stared back at her. Veronica got very red, and out her hands over her face "Sorry!" She heard a laugh, then felt her hands be pushed down and arms snake around her waist, pulling her closer. "I'm all yours to look at." Heather mused, kissing Veronica. She returned the kiss and then pulled her head away to meet Heather's eyes. "I love you." A look of shock crossed the gray-eyed girls face, then contentment. "I love you too, Ronnie."

Veronica and Heather met up with Duke and McNamara around 3pm, both of which looked very concerned when they spotted the girls. "Something wrong?" Veronica asked? Sitting next to Mac in the back of Duke's jeep. "Yeah, that guy posted a picture of- you probably know, all over social media, you guys are going viral." Duke chimed in. Chan and Veronica shared a look of horror "Let me see your phone?" She  asked Mac. The yellow clad girl handed Veronica the phone with a post pulled up. The caption said "Hey guys, did you know @ HeatherChandler and @ VeronicaSawyer were dykes?" With three pictures linked. Veronica pulled her hand to her mouth and stared at the pictures of the girls cuddling together "We're fucked Heather." Veronica handed Chan the phone. Chandler, instead of panicking, replied to the post with her own on Mac's phone, uploading the video of J.d waiting for Veronica at the school with the caption "@ JasonDean Someone's Jealous❤💙" then she reached back to grab Veronica's hand in her own and took a picture to add it to the post aswell. After she posted it, she handed it back to Mac. "Damn, you guys are all over. There's a poll going if not several about who's gonna win." Heather D. announced. Veronica pulled out her own phone to several Dms and comments. Some being slurs or sexual, but most being concerned paragraphs. One stood out, the tag being "JaseDe" She clicked on it and it read "Veronica, scince I'm polite, ill give you one more chance, meet me behind the school on Friday or I'll leak the other pictures and videos I have of you two bull-dykes. - J.D" Veronica laughed "Get a load of this fucker." She turned the phone towards the other three girls. "Ugh. I'm going to get Kurt Ram and that other guy they hang with to best the shit out of the. " Duke offered. Chandler nodded " We could record." Veronica shrugged and Duke rang Ram's phone. The line picked up, and a voice cleared on speaker "Uh, hi." Duke grinned at the girls and spoke in a bittersweet tone "Hey, Ram. I need a favor." She went on to tell the jock that J.D wanted to fight them behind the school on Friday, and to beat his ass for her. Ram agreed and she hung up.

A/N: I haven't posted In a while because of work and such, so I sorta forgot what I wrote here. So I apologize if it sucks! Anywho, I'll be working on another chapter soon. Word count: 1120