♡Chapter 3♡

A/N; I'm so sorry! This chapter is gonna be pretty short bc I'm busy tmrw and it's 10pm

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica woke up in Heather's room, looking over to see the red dressed girl asleep. She got up and quietly walked off to the bathroom to get dressed into normal clothes. When she exited the bathroom Heather was awake and sat up "Hey." Veronica nodded. Heather got up and walked past Veronica into the bathroom. For a brief moment Veronica thought Heather had grabbed her hand, but she had simply brushed it with her own seemingly on accident. Veronica sat on Heathers bed and waited for her to come back out.

After a bit, the four girls were downstairs, about to leave. Heather C led them out to the car and they got in their Usual spots. Veronica glanced into the side mirror and felt herself get lost in Heather's eyes before her gaze was returned in the mirror and she looked away.

Heather Chandler

Heather dropped off Duke and Mac, before letting Veronica into the passenger seat and starting to drive to Veronica's house. Every once in a while she'd look at Veronica in the mirror, but kept her main focus on the road. That was until she spotted Veronica staring again "Something wrong, Sawyer?" She met the blue clad girls eyes in the mirror. Veronica looked away again "No, sorry." Hesther rolled her eyes, then pulled up to Veronica's house. As she got out, Heather grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

She tipped Veronica's head down towards herself and grinned "be safe." Then let go and started the car. She pulled out of the driveway before Veronica could respond, and started driving away.

Dear Diary
September 5th,
Woah, Heather Chandler keeps watching me, I guess that's fair because I do the same. But I can't help looking at someone so pretty.

Veronica Sawyer

Veronica sat down on her bed with a long sigh. She layed back and stared at her ceiling for a long time, thinking. But then she heard her parents call her down for dinner. She went down the steps and into the kitchen, sitting down "Hey mom, hey dad." She greeted them, starting to eat.

The next day was Sunday, and Veronica had made plans to hang out with Heather Heather and Heather. She had done her makeup, mimicking the carefulness of Heather and then getting dressed. She walked outside as Heather pulled up, only she was in the car. Veronica got in the back, and they started in the direction of Duke's house. Veronica kept her focus on the window until they reached the mall.

Heather Chandler

Heather kept an eye on Veronica as she drove, careful not to draw Mac or Duke's attention. She drove for a while until the mall, and got out of the porche. She waited for the other three before walking into the complex. They stopped at a Starbucks and then went to go shopping. There was no specific stores or anything they were going for, but they did end up getting more outfits.

A/N: Again, so sorry for the shorter chapter, it should be longer tmrw! Anyways, hoped you liked it! TBC (Word Count: 540)