OCs; Sons of Anarchy [multiple]

FACECLAIM; Madelaine Petsch

OC Name; Cheryl Anne 'Cherry' Lowman 

Age; 20

Height; 5'6

Story Idea

Happy Lowman kept his life very private, and that included keeping his wife and daughter away from the club. 

Cheryl Anne Lowman is his daughter, she is better known by her nickname 'Cherry'. She is a daddy's girl through and through. He taught her how to fight and how to handle a gun. 

She is well aware that he is in a club and she knows a lot about what he does in the club, to keep her safe. 

When Happy patched over into SAMCRO, the Lowman family moved to Charming.

Cherry is hot-headed and cunning, but she is also very sweet and kind to those she loves. 

Love Interest; Jax Teller

Unpublished Book Name; Red Hot

_

FACECLAIM; Ruth Connell 

OC Name; Rosalind Eve 'Rose' Lowman 

Age; Early 40s

Height;  5'3

Story Idea

Happy Lowman kept his life very private, and that included keeping his wife and daughter away from the club. 

Rosalind Eve Lowman is his wife. She is a lawyer and a very good one at that. 

She is known by Rose Lowman primarily. 

She has been with Happy Lowman for a little over 20 years. 

Rose is a fiercely protective woman, along with being quick to anger and she is cunning, things she taught her daughter, so she could survive in the world. She is also a very kind woman to those she loves. 

Love Interest; Happy Lowman[husband]

Unpublished Book Name; Red Hot