House of the Dragon

FACECLAIM; Poppy Drayton

OC Name; Maella Targaryen

Titles; Lady

Aliases; The Fearless

Age; 17

Height; 5'6

Story Idea;

"Maella Targaryen showed no fear as she stood and defended Rhaenyra and Lucerys, saying 'Lucerys Velaryon is no bastard and anyone who says otherwise should lose their tongue for insinuating such things.'"

Maella Targaryen is the youngest child of Daemon Targaryen and Rhea Royce, she was born just months before her mother's death. [In this AU, she died from an accident, like in the books!!!] She is the little sister of Rhaella and the older sister half-sister of Baela and Rhaena.

She is the rider of Silverwing, she claimed her when she was 9 years old. 

She is considered a blunt, outspoken and rather bold person, much like her father. She is just as cunning and sassy as him as well. But she is much more kind and loving, like her step-mother, Laena, raised her to be.

Love Interest; Alanna Blackwood

Theme Song; Confident; Demi Lovato

Unpublished Book Name; With Fire, We Fight

-

FACECLAIM; Ivana Baquero

OC Name;  Rhaella Targaryen

Titles; Lady of Runestone, Lady

Aliases; The Runestone Bitch, Runestone's She-Dragon, Rider of the Cannibal, The Fierce, and Rhaella Royce/Lannister

Age; 23

Height; 5'3

Story Idea;

"Rhaella Targaryen gladly walked to the center of the room and glared at Otto Hightower and spoke her opinion, 'Honestly, this is the lowest of lows. Lucerys Velaryon is every bit a Velaryon as Laenor Velaryon, his father, and anyone who says otherwise will be fed to my dragon.'"