OCs; Teen Wolf

FACECLAIM; Matthew Lillard (Specifcally from Senseless)

OC Name; Ashton Lahey

Age; Early 20s

Height; 6'4

Story Idea;

Ashton Lahey is Isaac and Iris Lahey's older brother and Camden Lahey's younger brother.

Ashton was a classmate of Derek's and was even a friends of his, but after his older brother died, Ashton stopped being friends with everyone, he kept to himself and changed his entire wardrobe.

After high school, he got a job as a bartender in a gay club. 

He grew up trying to make sure his father took his rage out on him rather than his siblings, and ended up never moving out of his father's home, even when given the opportunity, so he could help his little brother and sister.

Ash is a very energetic, outgoing, sweet, and charming young man when he's around other people. But he is also quite secretive and standoffish. When it comes to his siblings, he is very protective. 

Love Interest; Derek Hale

Unpublished Book Name; Save Me From Myself

_

FACECLAIM; Sabrina Carpenter

OC Name; Iris Lahey

Age; 14 [season 2/3a]^15/16 [season 3b/s4]

Height; 4'11-5'0

Story Idea;

Iris Lahey is Isaac, Ashton, and Camden's younger sister.

Their father hardly ever touched her, because of her brothers when she was younger, but once Camden died, all of that changed. She became one of his biggest focuses. Sometimes though, Ashton would go to their father and make him angry at him instead, taking the focus off her. 

Iris is a rather sweet girl, who hardly trusts anyone who isn't family or someone Ashton trusts.

Love Interest; Stiles Stilinski [innocent crush], Liam Dunbar[Endgame]

Unpublished Book Name; Save Me From Myself