Extra Chapter 1

The compound they were in attempted to provide Heisenberg and Emily with new clothes, considering their current ones were dirty. However, Heisenberg adamantly refused any replacement, stating he didn't want to look like an idiot in white pants and a white shirt. Emily didn't get a chance to respond as the clothes provided were too small for her. She and Heisenberg showed their discomfort in this new controlled environment that reminded them a bit of Mother Miranda's influence.

Despite their unease, they had a chance encounter with Ethan Winters again. Ethan formally introduced Emily and Heisenberg to his wife and daughter, leading to a polite conversation, albeit with lingering tension. Mia, still visibly uncomfortable around Heisenberg and Emily, left with Rose, leaving Emily, Heisenberg, and Ethan to converse.

Heisenberg questioned Ethan if he knew how Miranda knew about Rose in the first place. Ethan looked at Heisenberg with a pained face and asked how. Heisenberg said, "I think you already know, Winters." Then he left Emily and Ethan alone to talk.

They talked until someone cleared their throat nearby and said, "Can we talk?" It was Chris, and he was looking at Ethan with a sad yet angry expression. "Sure, excuse me," Ethan said to Emily and walked up to Chris, looking scared.

They whispered and argued for a bit while Ethan looked sadder than ever, perhaps even disappointed. Chris shared the same expression.

Emily could barely hear what they were saying, but she did catch a few things like "It was her!", "Face the reality, Ethan!", "Confront her!". Emily was confused as to who they were talking about.

Ethan left looking angry and disappointed, and Chris soon followed with the same expression.

Emily was still sitting there looking confused, but she soon stood up and walked to the room she shared with Heisenberg because all the people looking and whispering about her made her feel uncomfortable.

"They brought our meals a while back. It's by the table," Heisenberg said as soon as she walked in, never taking his eyes off the engineering book he was reading. Emily made her way to the table to eat and drink the fresh blood that was given to her. The people here in this facility found her diet weird, but they didn't question it since Ethan had to drink her blood every once in a while to survive.

After Emily was done with her meal, she decided to put her hat on the nightstand, lay down, and take a nap.

Soon she woke up to the sound of Heisenberg yelling at someone and then lowering his tone, saying a quick thank you, and then shutting the door right in that person's face.

Emily sat up and asked Heisenberg what was happening. Heisenberg said, "I thought they were bringing back those hideous white pants and shirts again, but they just made new clothes that look like the ones we have. I guess we don't have to keep wearing these dirty rags anymore." Heisenberg took his clothes and went to the bathroom, probably to shower and wear his new clothes. Emily decided to do the same, so she got up, grabbed her clothes, and made her way out of the room to her own makeshift bathroom since it was hard to shower and get dressed crouching.

When Emily got out of her long, relaxing shower, she felt happy to be wearing clean clothes that fit because no matter how many times she showered, she still felt dirty wearing the same dirty dress. Emily was making her way back to her room when she heard commotion coming from the place where she, Heisenberg, and Ethan last talked. Feeling curious, Emily decided to investigate what was happening and she saw a bunch of people taking Mia away in cuffs while Rose cried in Ethan's arms. Ethan looked so sad yet disappointed while trying to calm down Rose.

'What happened here?' Emily thought but her question was somewhat answered when she heard Mia say, "Ethan! Ethan! I did this for us! You have to understand! Please Ethan! Please! Don't do this! Don't make me do this! Ethan, ple-"

"Hurry and take her away!" Chris said in a stern voice to the people holding Mia.

Mia was forcefully taken away as she cried for Ethan.

"Ethan, I'm so sorry that -" Chris stopped talking when Ethan left with Rose.

Soon it was just Chris there alone. Emily decided to backtrack out of there. She tried to be sneaky, but Chris saw her, let out a sigh, and left. He looked so tired.