Chapter 10: Mission Expel Kiyotaka

Character Introduction Class 1D, 2: Hirai Yuki

Appearance:

Hair: Black, straight (like a model student)

Eyes: light brown

Height: 5'6

Physique: Weak, thin, but fit enough.

Expression: Serious

Demeanor: Serious, Careful

Overall Impression: A serious person, who cares about his class, and is serious in going to class A.

Personality: Dislikes Hosen, and might become angry if made him, but he is actually pretty weak from the inside. Has a defective like every class D student.

Current social status: Supporter of Oreki, And former class leader.

----------Story Starts----------

Fueled by two sleepless nights and a relentless drive, I'd finally achieved it – the ultimate money-maker. This one app had the potential to catapult me from millionaire to multi-millionaire, and I wouldn't miss the opportunity.

Exhaustion finally hit. I crashed, slumber claiming me for a full day. The weekend blurred by in a haze of sleep, my phone a forgotten relic gathering dust on the nightstand. When I finally stirred, blinking at the harsh 4:00 am light, a primal urge threatened to pull me back under the covers. But a flicker of determination sparked in my mind. There were still four precious hours before school, and sleep could wait. Sleep, my traitorous brain helpfully reminded me, was for the weak.

Instead, I channeled that restless energy into action. The once-tidy dorm room had descended into chaos during my marathon project. Now, a whirlwind of cleaning swept through the small space, leaving it spotless in record time. (A testament, perhaps, to the efficiency that fueled my entire endeavor.) By 4:30 am, the room gleamed, and the pangs of hunger gnawed at my stomach. Lunch at breakfast time it was, then. Hunger sated and dishes washed (efficiency!), it was 5:30 am. 

 Stepping outside my dorm room felt like emerging from a cave. The rising sun painted the school grounds in a breathtaking display of color. A moment of unexpected beauty to greet the dawn of a new day. A wry smile touched my lips. This project, whatever it may be, may have been born from the depths of sleep deprivation, but it promised something exciting.

The gymnasium doors beckoned, but the thought of prying eyes sent a shiver down my spine. Working out under scrutiny wasn't my style. Crowds sapped my focus, turning a productive session into a self-conscious display. So, I waited for the sweet solitude of the early morning, the gym bathed in the soft glow of dawn.

The two sleepless nights had left me with a restless energy that translated perfectly into my workout. Hours melted away as I pushed myself, a determined focus guiding each movement. Every muscle in my body burned, a satisfying ache that signaled a job well done. Just when I reached my limit, the fog of concentration lifted.

A collective gasp shattered the silence. Apparently, I wasn't alone. My schoolmates stood frozen, eyes wide with a mixture of shock and...admiration? Ignoring the unexpected audience, I retreated to my dorm room, sweat clinging to my skin. A quick shower and change of clothes later, I was heading back to school, the clock ticking at 8:10 am. Just enough time to make it before the bell.

A wry smile played on my lips. My gambit had paid off. For the past four days, I'd neglected to check the partnership list, hoping to land a specific partner – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. His reputation is no joke, and the prospect of working alongside him held a certain appeal. A feeling of satisfaction washed over me. Looks like I'd be partnered with Ayanokouji after all.