**Chapter 12: Selfishness and Selflessness

Character Introduction Class 1D, 4: Tsubasa Nanase

Appearance: Tsubasa has hip-length light-blonde hair that is tied in the back by a white bow and a pretty well-endowed figure.

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: blue

Height: 5'6

Physique: Well-endowed figure (how the hell should I describe a girls body???)

Expression: Serious, calculating.

Demeanor: Relaxed

Overall Impression: A cute girl, who is next to the biggest bully of her year, and is pretty strong and smart.

Personality: Tsubasa Nanase from Classroom of the Elite presents a puzzling facade. Polite and seemingly harmless, she harbors a deeper secret: a fractured personality influenced by the loss of a close friend. This manifests in her use of pronouns, shifting between "watashi" (formal self) and "boku" (masculine self), hinting at a complex inner struggle and potential hidden motives.

Current social status: Co-leader of Class 1D

----------Story Starts----------

Forget the part where Kagenou is currently controlled. 

He isn't

This man does what he wants to do, he's much worse than likes of Koenji and such.

"That's kind of you, Ichinose," I rasped, my voice rough. "But it's really nothing serious. Just a little banged up."

"Well," she chirped, injecting a touch of playfulness into my voice, "even minor injuries deserve proper care. Besides, I wouldn't want the famous Ayanokouji to become a victim of neglect, would I?"

I am famous? Well that's something I didn't know about.

A ghost of a smile danced across her lips. "How about this," she continued, stepping closer, "Since you're under the weather, why don't I take a look at those injuries here? I can even whip up some instant ramen, my secret family recipe you see."

The offer was outlandish, a bold invitation into my private space. She was looking into my eyes with genuine care, but if you looked deeper into it, you could see strands of worry in there.

Finally, after a beat too long, a hint of a smirk tugged at the corner of my lips. "Ramen, huh? Well, Ichinose," he said, a playful challenge in his voice, "who am I to deny the legendary Class C hospitality?"

I stepped back, a silent invitation for her to enter my dorm room. A wave of relief washed over her, quickly replaced by a different kind of nervous flutter. This was uncharted territory, for a girl to enter a boy's room at this hour is everything out of the ordinary. Perhaps the rules may have also restricted such a visit as well, so I didn't want her to stay outside long enough for anyone to see her, it will be better to sort this out inside.

She came inside the room and started to remove her shoes and placed her first aid kit, which was not necessary since I was already bandaged by the nurses in the clinic. 

She came near me and started waiting for me to do an action.

I raised my left hand and showed it to her.

"Um, Ichinose could we at least sit on the bed? It's uncomfortable standing up for a long time"

"Of course, please sit. I apologize for my forwardness."