1. Y/n casey(gabby and matt's daughter)

Y/n pov:

A few minutes ago my parents dropped me off at school and my best friend lily was talking to me about some stuff that happened at home and I was day dreaming while walking meanwhile I was having chest pain.

Teacher: hey everyone, so let's start and practicing for the math exam thats coming next week.'

Y/n: sir can I go to the bathroom.'

Teacher: sure but be quick.

Y/n's pov: I went to go the bathroom but the chest just had gotten worse but suddenly I hear a person saying..

?: everyone put their hands up and turn around!

Y/n pov: I turned around when suddenly I got shot three times in the stomach and I fell to the ground and my vision was getting blurry and suddenly everything went black.'

Matt Casey's pov:

I was heading into the firehouse after me and gabby dropped off our sixteen year old daughter at school.

Hermann: teenagers are the best at having attitude right?

Matt's pov: when hermann asked me that gabby said: "trust me Hermann, teenagers are also the best at keeping feelings to their self" hermann:" I know right"

Lily's pov:

I'm in class and my best friend just went to the bathroom and suddenly everyone heard gun shots and the teacher immediately went to call the cops and I was worried about my best friend because maybe she got shot three times and suddenly a few minutes later we heard police coming in and someone saying..

Cop: please y/n wake up, please wake up!

Cop 2: I'm gonna call gabby, to get her ass over here.

At med:

Maggie: we have trauma coming.

Rhodes: coming!

Maggie: who do we have.

Antonio: y/n Casey, 16, three gsw(gun shot wounds) to the stomach, parents are coming in two minutes!

Rhodes: is there a or free?

Maggie: no but use the hybrid or!

Rhodes: okay let's go.

Maggie: Antonio wait here for her parents and update them.

Gabby's pov:

I get a call from jay and I say:" hey jay, what's up?"

Jay: y/n just got shot three times in the stomach and she is not looking that well.

Matt: gabby, you ok?

Gabby: y/n, just got shot three times in the stomach and she is not doing great.'

Matt: jay, to which hospital is she going to?

Jay: med, meet us there.'

Matt's pov:

Its been six hours since y/n was shot and gabby has been sleeping on my shoulder for the past three hours because she was crying so much but one hour later dr.Rhodes walks in and says..

Conner: she's okay, she coded four times so we had to keep the breathing tube in her to get her stable.'

Matt: thank god, can me and gabby see her.

Conner: when gabby is awake then you both can sit with her until she wakes up.

Gabby wakes up the second as Conner leaves.

Gabby: is she okay?

Matt; we can see y/n now.

Gabby: let's go.

Maggie: okay follow me you two.

Gabby's pov: me and Matt get to our daughters room and we see her so peaceful but with a tube in her mouth so Matt sits down next to her holding her hand and I sit on the other side when Antonio walks in and says...

Antonio: hey guys, how is she doing?

Gabby: we will see when she wakes up.'

Matt: I just hate seeing our baby girl, like this.

2 hours later you squeeze your dad hand and he says...

Matt: she just squeezed my hand.

Gabby: really?

Matt: yeah.

Y/n pov: I start feeling sore but I feel someone holding my hand and i hear muffled talking and it's my mom and dad, I'm just lucky that I'm alive, so I open my eyes just a little bit when I about to talk only to feel a tube in my throat but I know not to panic because my mom told me once: "𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜"

Matt: did she just open her eyes a little?

Antonio: I will get a doctor.

Matt: hey sweet girl, it's okay, your okay.

Gabby(in Spanish): Cariño, está bien, todo va a estar bien(sweetie, its okay, everything is gonna be okay)

Conner(walks in): okay, I can take the tube out now.

Gabby: Matt let's go aside for a second.

Conner: Matt, you might wanna hold her hand for this because this can make her very uncomfortable for just two minutes.

Matt: of course I will Conner,

Conner takes the tube out and she squeezes her dads hand and coughs and her dad says...

Matt: hey princess.

Y/n: by the way, you know I hate being called princess.

Matt(laughs): looks like you still have your moms attitude.

Gabby: hey I do not have a attitude!

Matt: oh yeah you do.

Antonio: you guys are just the cutest together, I'm gonna have to bring Eva and Diego here too just for the fun.

Y/n: please stay.

Diego and Eva walk in and say...

Diego: yeah dad, you don't have to leave because we are already here.

Y/n: hey you too trouble makers.

Eva: hey! I'm not a trouble maker y/

Y/n: oh yeah, I'm six years older than you so I get to decide that.

Antonio: Eva, I agree with your older cousin on this one.

Diego: y/n, can I lay with you?

Y/n: yeah sure get over here Diego.

He lays next to you and falls asleep 

Princess y/n, we both know you hate being called princess, but your still our little princess forever even if your an adult

Author's note: hope you enjoyed this first real part of the what if series.