part 10; y/n spencer(jesse spencer's little sister)

you are at home chilling when your big brother is on set for season two of chigago fire as matt casey, when you get a call from your best friends mom and you say....

on the phone;

y/n spencer; hey elizabeth, is everything okay?

elizabeth; hey y/n, sarah just got into a car accident, she is braindead, im so sorry y/n she was your best friend since forever.

y/n; thank you elizabeth, wish you the best okay?

elizabeth; and by the way you are allowed to come to her funeral if you want to do a speech.

Y/n: thank you, can I think about it?

Elizabeth: of course y/n you can call me anytime when you have a answer.

Y/n: thank you, again so sorry for your loss.

Elizabeth: thank you sweetie, sorry for your loss too.

Y/n hangs up and starts crying when suddenly Jesse walks in and y/n wipes her tears and says..

Y/n: hey Jess, how was it on the set?

Jesse: good just had to film a emotional scene with me being in the hospital with a huge head injury, have you been crying?

Y/n: no, just had something stuck in my eye?

Jesse: sis, talk to me, what's wrong?

Y/n: you know my bestfriend sarah right?

Jesse: she used to come all the time in the weekends with us in our house, did something happen to her?

Y/n: she got into a fatal car accident and she was Announced braindead a few hours ago, Elizabeth just called to tell me.

Jesse: oh my god, are you okay?

Y/n: not really.

Jesse: let's just sit down for a bit.

They both sit down and y/n leans into him and starts crying.

Jesse: hey shh, I'm right here.'

Y/n: I know, she was my best friend since forever

Jesse: I know, you know the mom too right?

Y/n: yeah, I knew her since Sarah took me too her house when I was like in preschool or kindergarten.

Jesse: maybe you and me  should get some sleep, because you have that audition tomorrow and I have a long day on set to be filming two episodes.

Y/n: yeah that is a god idea.

Sis, I am always gonna be here when you succeed, as your big brother I also have the job to protect you from anything that stands in your way.