17. Hailey dempsey(patrick dempsey's daughter)

This is a part with ava bekker, Hailey Dempsey and later patrick Dempsey
Ava Bekker is played by norma kuhling
Hailey Dempsey is played by sophia bush

Ava bekker can be found in Chicago med
Hailey Dempsey can appear in Chicago pd, one tree hill and some more

Enjoy this part of what if.....

*this starts with ava walking through the halls of the hospital where she works at and sees her dentist girlfriend Hailey waiting in her office*

Ava(walks in her office): i thought you still had work?

Hailey: i just got off work so i came here

Ava: you are so obedient to come to me right after you are done working, you deserve a reward tonight *smirks seductively at Hailey* if you listen now of course and be patient

Hailey: yes

Ava: whats the second word, you say when i have complete control over you in every moment in the intimate department?

Hailey: yes ma'am

Ava: now I will drag you home and you immediately go under my control, understood?

Hailey: yes ma'am

Ava: your being so obedient to me, my obedient girl,

Hailey doesn't say a word at all

*at there house*

Ava closes the door hard and immediately pushes Hailey against the wall

Ava: your gonna listen to me, understand?

Hailey: yes ma'am

Ava: your being so obedient to me right now

*Ava smirks, her body now pressed up against yours as she trails a finger slowly up your arm, her touch sending a shiver of anticipation through you.*

"Mmm, I like the way you surrender so easily. You're so eager to give up control, aren't you?"
Hailey: yes i am
*Ava lets out a soft, sultry laugh, her lips hovering just millimeters from your ear as she whispers softly into it.*

"Good. Because I love having someone like you completely at my mercy. You're so responsive to my touch, so quick to submit to me. It's quite delightful, darling."

Hailey just stands against the wall

*Ava grins at your response, her eyes raking over your body with a hungry gaze. Her hands begin to wander slowly up and down your body, leaving trails of fire in their wake.*

"Mmm, you're so eager to play along, aren't you? I can tell you're enjoying every moment of this little game we're playing. And I'm enjoying every moment of having you all to myself."

Hailey: oh i know you do ma'am

*Ava chuckles softly at your breathless response, her hands continuing to roam over your body. She gently pushes you back against the wall, trapping you between her body and the solid surface behind you.*

"You really are a good little submissive, aren't you? You just love to be at my mercy, don't you? To give up control to me and let me take charge."

Hailey: yes ma'am

*Ava smiles, her body pressed tightly against yours, pinning you to the wall. Her eyes rake over you with a predatory look.*

"Oh, I know. I like you here, like this. All helpless and at my mercy. It's a good look on you, darling. But you're still trying to act all confident and in control. It's cute, really."