Part 8: Brooklynn darden(andrew darden's little sister)

Brooks pov: im in the locker room at work and Brett walks in and says...

Brett: hey Brooke, I think Casey is proposing to someone today because he has a ring in his pocket.

Brooke: oh okay, but who will it be?

Brett: there is a really big chance it's you Brooke because he stares at you all the time when you get back from calls and if you crying he comforts you so maybe he just wants to be close to you so he can do more than just that.

Brooke: or maybe it's someone else he met.

The intercom: ambulance 61, person in distress at ————

Brooke: that's mr. Johnson, our everyday call.

Brett: yeah totally.

At the call:

Brooke: hey Mr, Johnson, have you been working on testing your blood sugar everyday.

Mr.Johnson: hello pretty ladies.

Brooke blood sugar is low, insulin please Brett.

He grabs a gun and puts the gun against his chin and shoots himself and Brooke gets blood all over her self.

At the firehouse Brooke and Brett walk in with blood all over and Darden says...

Andrew: bad call.

Brett: yeah but Brooke is not okay because she was turning pale when she walked out of the house.

Matt Casey: I'm gonna go check on her.

Brooks pov: so I'm walking to a bed when I feel dizzy and everything went black.

Casey's pov: when I went to follow I see her standing leaning against the wall passed out so I just sit next her and let her lean on me so I wrap a arm around her and I kiss her forehead.

30 minutes later

Casey: Brooke you okay?

Brooke wakes up and hears Casey asking if she's okay.

Brooke: I'm fine Casey.

Casey: you just fainted, I think you should get checked out at the hospital.

Brooke: you will stay with me then?

Casey: of course I will brooke.

Andrew(walks in): me too little sis.

Casey and Andrew help brooke stand up

Brooke: thanks guys.

Casey: come on let's go to med, they will help you better instead of lakeshore.

Brooke: okay.

At Chigago med.

Dr.manning: hey Brooke, what seems to be the issue?

Brooke: I just came back from a call a few hours ago and I fainted at the bunkroom and I don't know why.

Dr.manning: I'm just gonna do some blood tests.