Headcannon

Friday pressed her ear against the cup. She knew Drake, Ian and Rajiv were gonna have a talk but she wanted to know what. "Enough... Susan what about Friday or Epstein? Oh ok now...E talk about your... life" Friday said everything she could make out aloud to her little friend group consisting of Melanie, Wai Yi and Susan. (Ps. The dots mean she skipped a word or 2. Also what they said was Enough about Susan, what about Friday or Epstein? I've got nothing to say. Oh ok, Rajiv now Ian talk about your love life.). Rajiv opened the door as he needed to get his phone. The 4 girls shrieked and now were caught. Rajiv started talking rapid Hindi, but little did he know Friday was very fluent in Hindi, almost as fluent as she is in English. Ian and Drake came out of the room with panicked looks on their face. The girls dashed out of there like their life depends on it but poor Friday was caught due to slow running and her sprained ankle.

Ian grabbed her wrist (gently but firmly cuz he didn't wanna hurt her) and led her back to his room. "Spill," Friday shook her head and dashed out of there. She didn't care anymore if anyone found out she was athletic, she didn't care about the throbbing pain in her ankle and she didn't care if she knocked someone down on her way out. All she cared about was keeping the secret, she knew that she was terrible at lying so it was much better to escape.

Ian was hot on her heels. This was it the moment they'd find out, she thought. As she passed Mr. Fontana she yells back at Ian "RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BUT YOU CAN'T CATCH ME CUZ I'M FRIDAY NOT IAN!" Ian was astonished by her speed. "Hurry up Ian!" Yells Mr. Fontana, "You can't let her win boy!" Wow she's fast and savage, wonder why she doesn't use this much energy in P.E. Mr. Fontana thinks to himself.

Friday sprinted until she was out of breath. Friday paused for a moment and realised that she ran into a dead end. The school news reporter was there too. "Looks like miss Barnes looses today, Friday how does it feel to loose, and please tell us; Why are you running away from Ian?" Friday looked around at her surroundings and thought she was helpless until she smirked. She was cornered in a corner so that meant she could jump from wall to wall and get onto the roof, Super Mario style. "Not today b$&*#s !" She yells. Then she kicks Ian's chest using it as a boost and pushes from wall to wall.

(Friday)

(Friday's Pov)I reached the roof and considering that Ian is winded out I assume he won't be able to get up here

(Friday's Pov)
I reached the roof and considering that Ian is winded out I assume he won't be able to get up here. Wait what if he does? Oh no I'm on the science building roof, what if something goes wrong?! I leapt across to the next roof cause that's above the English room so there won't be any accidents.

3rd person
It was quite hot, and Friday was sweaty from all the running. So, she took off her cardigan and her shirt (she had a cropped top underneath) and rolled up her jeans, the sat down after shoving it all in her leather bag. Friday considered taking a nap... so she did.

(She looked kinda like this)

I placed my bag underneath my head, since it was stuffed with clothing it made a quite comfortable pillow

I placed my bag underneath my head, since it was stuffed with clothing it made a quite comfortable pillow. I gazed up at the sky and eventually fell asleep. I awoke to hear someone calling my name, it was Ian. "Not now," I groan. Wait why was Ian in my apartment? He can't come in unless he was invited and Mel should be asleep right now, unless she woke up earlier than me. No it can't be. A cold breeze disrupted my thoughts. "Friday get up!" Ian yells. Well I can only ask him for answers if I'm up so I rub my eyes open and to my surprise I see stars above me. I blink several times then look around, to my right was Ian and to my left was an industrial fan?

(This is what I mean)

Ok so this is the end of my head cannon , sorry it ended so abruptly

Ok so this is the end of my head cannon , sorry it ended so abruptly. I may continue if you guys like this, but I'm still working on chapter 7 on my actual story this was just a random thing I envisioned in my head before going to sleep. So umm yeah. Vote for this if I should continue.
-Divya ❤️❤️❤️

Ps. Is it just me or does this emoji give you Friday @ Ingrid's bday vibes? 💃🏻💃🏻