FERAL ALPHA

World is whole black , everything is black around me. The moment ago I was coming back from college to my part time job,why they did even kidnapped me ? No one is going to pay for me ,I don't have parents,not even a friend, maybe eunwoo will pay for me but he can simply hire another waiter for himself. Two man pulled me out of van and I tried my best to fight them but they are stronger than me ,one of them slapped me across the face as other started to yell yet him " don't hurt him alpha king will get angry on you." He wiped my lips which was bleeding because of slap ,what does he mean by alpha king? Am I in palace? 

They pushed me in a room after they unwrapped the piece of clothes from my eyes ,it took moment for me to adjust with the sudden ray of light,is it already morning?

" Nice to meet you wonwoo." Omega in satin dress says as if it's normal to kidnap people and greet them like nothing happened at all but he is omega king and who am I to not greet her back? I bowed at him as he began to speak. " We need your help wonwoo" He said as I am the only person who can help her.

" What it is that royal can't do but civilian can?" I asked with frown on my face,as omega king held hands with alpha king before saying more horrific thing of my life " fix our prince seungcheol and in return we will give you life time food , shelter and respect." 

Prince seungcheol is feral alpha,he had gone feral after his love cheated on him,yoon jeonghan left him for other alpha hyungwoo and left seungcheol crazy,he will not listen to anyone,will not eat,will not drink and doctors have to give him injection to keep him alive. He even made one of omega almost dead when he came to help him through his rut last month. " But he is dangerous what if he kill me?" I said as omega king sobbed hugging alpha king ,prince seungcheol is best, handsome, gentle,well spoken and more over he cared for civilians like his own family members.

" Please! " He sobbed and I can't help but nod that I will do it,I will try my best to fix alpha,love him as much I can but if that love gives a babe but Alpha still didn't get fixed then what ,I need to know so I asked them " what if he impregnated me but still stayed feral." I asked.

" Then if the kid will alpha ,he becomes next King and if the baby will omega then he will marry to alpha king of his age. Babe will be our grandson and you will be our son-in-law only if you want." Alpha king said as they already know I will ask about this. " But why me?" 

" Because you have no one to look for you and if he kills you then Kingdom will care less. I know this is sad for you but if you can't fix him we will not try again." Omega king said as servants passed me some good clothes and toiletries,other requirements to live with prince in his chamber which is now his prison." I am ready to go but remember your promise about ifs and I need you to let me do it my way please." I said not wanting to be forced into him without knowing how he is feeling right now.

" Okay let us lead your way" kings said as they walked out with the other door from where I came,to their left and I followed them. When we reached at the door of prince's chamber,I can hear him screaming or breaking of glass as very angered hissed follow. No one daring to go in even though they know he might have hurt himself but I can't help myself. I opened door silently and closed it on my behind as I walked slowly inside the room which looks like as if strom had hit the room. 

" Hey! I am wonwoo." I said with soft voice and smile on my face,he looked up from floor into my eyes with his bloodshot red eyes,he crossed the room with four steps,it took him only four steps to come to me but in between glass stuck on his foot ,he didn't stop to check and grabbed my neck as he pinned me on wall while putting pressure on my neck. " Prince lea-ve me prince. I am here just to check your wounds nothing else." I said not trying to make him feel pathetic,if I tell him I am here to help then he will not let me help him,in no world he need help he needs love.