LOST IN BLUE EYES

Minghao is running away with his brother from a toxic household where his step mom , step alpha brother live,the brother who doesn't know the limitation of brothers relationship,mom who only care for his son,a brother who tried to molest him. He can't leave his four years old alpha brother behind,they will do something to him too. So he ran away with his brother only who doesn't speak,who is mute and can't even hear anything. He ran and ran,his body ached ,his legs throbbed but he is still running with his brother. Who is on his back secure with blanket he stole from his own house. He is omega and for omega who isn't educated and only eighteen his virginity matters the most otherwise his alpha won't accept him.

 Chan his brother is crying,he is hungry and want food, minghao can see in near a river the preparation of wedding is going on ,look like someone is getting married,he will ask for work and in return they will give him food, that's how his step mom did at home. He will blow up his brother and he will give him food but now he wants more and he can't allow this. 

" Wait chan,hyung will give you lots of food." He signed in return his brother showed up his thumb up and again stayed still on his brother's shoulder. He wasn't feeling right ,he is so young to know what is happening but he trust his brother. Minghao walked down towards river where a very big house is being decorated for someone's wedding, lighting is on as sun is setting and that's when he realised he is running from two days straight. He should have shifted that would be easy but chan still can't shift and he can't carry him in his rabbit form. 

He stopped near the edge of stairs when he saw someone familiar coming towards him,an alpha,he knows the alpha so closely, alpha is older brother of his ex bestfriend,he stumbled on his feet as alpha held him. " You are so late minghao," Alpha cried when someone called him and he signed the person that he is coming. " Wonwoo is getting married someone so older than him. Do you want to meet him?" Jungkook the alpha said ,he is the older brother of his ex bestfriend with whom he fought two years ago and never meet eachother again. 

He nodded at alpha as alpha pointed the second floor of building " second room from stairs." Jungkook said as he wiped his tears and walked to the person calling him. Minghao walked in small room where so five Alpha is drinking juices and just enjoying the slow music, all the alpha turned him the moment he is inside the room like their prey is there. " Oh my oh my....an hot omega is all missing in here." One of the alpha said as he walked towards minghao with wine in his hands,they are so tall that minghao feel like he is getting down in earth even though he is little tall for omega.

"Is the kid yours?" Other alpha said as he snatched chan from him ,he started to cry ,he is scared of height and alpha is keeping him up in air like rag doll. " No ! Give my chan back I beg you." Minghao cried,he tired to jump and take chan but other alpha held him on ground,he bent him over and made him move his hip. From what minghao is running away was running towards minghao too. " Just let us fuck you and we will let your baby go," alpha who is sitting on couch came towards him as he whispered. " No,my alpha won't accept me if you take my virginity." Minghao cried as he tried to kick alpha who had pushed him to ground,they are surely not from wonwoo's family because he knows everyone from his family.

He surely is family of alpha wonwoo is marrying,which type of alpha wonwoo is marrying.

" So you are virgin then my will be more fun." All the alpha laughed only for one who is sitting on couch,man spreading his leg in all black leather clothes like a mafia of some kind. He wasn't participating in anything but wasn't even stopping them. " No,I was lying he is my kid. I gave birth to him." He pointed at chan , trying his best to get off the hold from alpha trying to push his cock inside his mouth. " Look he fainted. Is he scared of heights? Baby." Alpha who is held chan in air sat down infront of minghao as he pushed minghao on floor and turned him around on his fours. The alpha sitting on couch is so still as if it's none of his buisness. " Please let me go. I want to meet wonwoo." He said as a very harsh slap landed on his cheeks.