BOXER AND FRAGILE

If someone ask jeonghan what he wants in life ,he will flip the pages of his book ,take out a picture and show it to you and will say " Kim mingyu that boxer." And will put the photo back in it. He doesn't want money,he has enough of it with older brother who is married to buisness tycoon and doesn't want penny from thier family and mom who still work day and night for money. Jeonghan doesn't have dad around growing up, brother in hostel away from home and mother who is hungred for money. He isn't close with his mom but brother and his husband.

" And why you want only him? Doesn't you want good marks?" One of the classmates ask him,he just shrugged dreaming about Kim mingyu before he spoke anything,he got lost in daydream,his friend shaked him " yeah yeah I am here. About why I want Kim mingyu is little personal and marks I will get it no need to go to church with my brother." He laughed,he flipped his hair back and packed his bag, walking out of class , waving bye to everyone. He is popular guy for being so handsome yet pretty,for his attractive gentle demeanor and most importantly his older brother and his husband who comes to pick him occasionally. 

 Jeonghan is top student of University,he has only two works since he saw Kim mingyu beating the shit out of other opponent and that is fantasize him and study. Jeonghan loves to paint but in the end he end up making his and mingyu's painting together either gently or harshly. He sat in car ,his brother in law is here to pick him. Of course today is Wednesday and he meet his brother every Wednesday except when it was something serious reason not to. He doesn't told his brother and anyone about his crush on mingyu but his classmates just know it. He can't hide the excitement.

" So, seokmin,where is Joshua?" He asked his brother in law,who has his cheeks flushed and lips swollen,well kissed. He looked little out of place , disoriented but jeonghan chose to ignore that he can see that his brother just riled him up. " Just around the corner to pick one of my friend...he will take him to car and then we drive to restaurant, okay?" Seokmin said in a very gentle voice,he is always like that so gentle and good with his words. 

Jeonghan can't imagine seokmin being the same age as his mingyu but still they are. He played games on his phone while waiting for the unknown guest and his brother,he was curious why does his brother goes to pick up seokmin's friend so he asked. " Why does Joshua went to pick your friend"- jeonghan made peace sign and curled them twice , mockery in his voice -" and not you?"- seokmin opened his mouth to say something but jeonghan shushed him " oh! Please Minnie don't say again you fall in washroom because car is still smelling of sex. You guys are horny all the time." He mocked, laughing at his brother in law who gives same excuse since five years. Seokmin blushed,he is darkest shade of red " can't be controlled your brother got out of control the moment he see me." Seokmin laughed putting all the blame on Joshua because he wasn't here.

Jeonghan humed, talked to seokmin more while he sprayed some good perfume in car, hiding any smell of sex,they had some moments ago. Jeonghan is his brother in law,he can mock him but being mocked by friends is something embrassing. Joshua waved hand at him,he came out of car and hugged his friend. Jeonghan doesn't see the man until his brother in law opened the car door for his friend. KIM MINGYU.

Kim mingyu is hovering over the car door, telling jeonghan to scoot over. Voice ringing in his voice,he has mixed feelings excitement, anxious and embarrassment. He had been jerking off of thinking about him and now he is right infront of him. He feel dizzy,as if he is floating in air,he looked at boxer and moved towards him,he can hear seokmin saying mingyu will sit here but he can't help. He touched mingyu's arm and caressed the hard muscle " Kim mingyu....is this real or am I dreaming -" he said before everything went black and mingyu got lost in dreams.

***

Mingyu loves his friend seokmin, alot actually. They have been together,he , seokmin and minghao were inseparable and still was but since both of his friends got married,it has been hard to have get together especially with mingyu having back to back tournaments. He even missed his best friends wedding for his career but he had decided to go on hiatus and spend some time with his family and sister or maybe find a pretty wife or handsome yet pretty husband.