Where am I? Chapter1.2

Third person POV

Halian slowly opens her eyes. Head pounding like drums she reaches to rub her temple. She was laying on her aching back. The surface was uneven and jagged bruising her back. She slowly adjusted to the dark lighting.

She was in a place that resembled a cave. It was dimly lit by blue illuminating stalagmites. Slowly lifting up the top of her body by her elbows she looks around confusingly. Where could she be? There happened to be an interesting element around her... it looked like a magic circle. Was she getting sacrificed? Did she somehow end up in some evil cults clutch.

The magic circle of some type started beaming a blight light, it was as if someone had turned on the light when you are dead asleep.

Quickly raising her hand to cover eyes. Blocking the insufferable light. The cave started to distort. Had she gone mad? Her body turned feather light, as she began slowly ascending into the air into an upright position. Her raven hair flowed in the air like ripples of water. The cave slowly turned into spear like lines of colors shooting through engulfing the cave. Some hard force sucked her in faster than the speed of light.the vivid colors swiftly morphed into one.

It was beautiful. Halian felt euphoric as if someone drugged her with a toxin. A eerie smile breaks through face.

Every thing stopped, there were no euphoric colors no force just Halian. All by herself, in the darkness. There lied an unfamiliarity. A presence, it was daunting. It made you want to rip out your heart out. This presence made you feel pain. Like you were living the life and millions before. It was crushing, bloodcurdling, and chilling.

All Halian wanted to do was run back to mommy. Have her hug her again and cry on her shoulder. Mother was gone she was no longer here. It's haunted Halian. It was her fault. If she did something she could've saved her mother. Flashes of her memory's surrounded her. Some loving others...not so much. But one stuck with her, it was a her mother laying lifeless on the floor. She was beaten and bruised, as crimson blood drained from her insides. Her father stood strongly. Raising a bat griping onto it as much as he could. Halian couldn't move all she could do is cry in a corner. What was wrong with her? Why didn't she stop him? Even though she's a child she could've done something.

The sound of breaking bones filled the dark room. Over and over and over. He lifted the bat bringing it down. Poor little Halians cry's couldn't be heard.
Begging for him to stop. He never did.

"Please...please stop" suck a pathetic plea.

The memory was swallowed while the darkness took it away.

Halian stood still. She could not move. She could not feel. Why did this happen? A wave a tiredness washed away her sorrows as her body went limp.
————-
First person POV
————-

"Oh my god" I dragged out the 'o' I had just woken up with the absolute worse headache. What happened? All I remember is going to 'school' and then... and then... I can't remember? Weird.

I sit up on my now new bed... well I wouldn't say new.

"ERRRRRRR, EEERRRRRR" a screeching sound of an alarm made me jump. Is the world coming to an end or something?

"ZIAH, COME OUTSIDE NOW" my panic mother screamed. Jumping up i ran out of the tiny room to the living room only to see it empty? She must be outside. With haste I make my way outside. There stood an outdated looking Mastiff. Slowly stepping down the tiny stairs I look around everyone is lined up. Hands behind their back. Is this like a military camp or something? My mother grips my arm pulling me beside her.

She pushes my lower back in fixing my posture, pulled my hands behind my back and kicked my legs together. Satisfied with me she turns back around.

A old looking man came out of the...truck? I don't know what it is. He had brown short hair with little bald spots scattered around his hair. Male pattern baldness caught up to him surely. He had a deep scar on his left cheek the went from his cheek bone down to his small cracked butthole lips. Ew. He wore fancy clothing with a small crest on it was an angle.  His shoes were shiny. He portrayed a royal from one of those magic books. He was escorted by two other people they weren't as old or fancy as him but to me I'm guessing they're his bodyguards of some sort.