Where am I? Chapter 1.4

Third POV
———

"Good morning lively new comers! Class testing will start at 7:30 sharp. Make sure to be up and ready. Group A will be middle courtyard, Group B will be left courtyard, and Group C will be right courtyard. Best of luck students!" The deans voice boomed through the speakers in Halians small room. Interrupting her much needed beauty sleep.

Jumping out of her slumber, Halian looks around confusing trying to remember previous events. She was supposed to take a quick nap but instead had slept through the whole day. Her stomach grumbled. Halian looked over at the tiny clock the stood upon a desk not far from her bed.

5;00

She had approximately one hour to get ready and eat breakfast. Getting up slowly as her body was still aching from her straw bed at home. She looked around the room trying to find her tired napsack. Finding it she crouched down ransacking it looking for her necessities. Finding them she then realized she was still in her school clothes. Rolling her eyes she grabs the extra one and makes her way out the door. Not forgetting her key of course.

The corridors were brighter than ever. Recently everything has been to bright for Halians eyes, maybe she should get that check out. Looking for a bathroom sign down the hall she spotted one. Wasting no time she speed walked to the bathroom.

Upon entry Halian was quite shocked. The room was spacious with only a capitole of girls there. It was like a bath house you would see in Ancient Rome except it was more modern. Some girls set In the bath chilling others washing their hair or brushing their teeth. To the right we're lockers with numbers on them.

Room 03

Halian walked over to that locker. It had a lock so she decided to use her room key. Inserting it and jigging it around a little bit the lock came undone. Removing it she opens the small locker. It had a towel and some other thing. She took the towel out shoving her other stuff inside. To the right we're changing rooms and bathroom stalls. She began searching for an empty changing room. Successfully finding she went inside locking the door and began to strip.

——
First person
-6:30

"Hey Ziah! Over here!" Ciens voice boomed through the cafeteria. How does this guy not lose his voice?

I found my way into the eating hall after the stress relieving bath. It was much needed. It's weird ever since I've gotten here, something felt off. I just can't remember what. For some reason I feel as if a part of my memories have been erased. Like I'm a whole different person. The memorys of me and my mother playing in Scatzle all seem fake. Like they've been planted there. Someone toying with me I just don't know who.

"Ziah?" Cien shouts again. Snapping out of my daze. Replacing my scrunched up face with a warm smile I walk over to him. The picnic table was small and a rustic brown color. Three new faces were there.

" Hi, sorry." I apologize for being quite space minded.

I sit down next to a brunette white girl making myself comfortable. Cien slides me a tray of food. Without hesitation I begin to scarf it down.

"Woahhh, someone's hungry! Anyways. Where were you yesterday? You completely disappeared." A concerned look imprinted on Ciens face.

" Oh, I just overslept." To be honest I didn't want to be mean. I'm just tired.

" okay well this is Tanya..." He pointed to the fair skin girl sitting next to me. She nervously waved at me.

"And this is Holland and Jenny." Directing his dagger like finger to the to people sitting next to him.  They both had caramel skin with the most beautiful hazel eyes. They were twins. Though the boy, Holland had twists in and the girl has her natural curls out in an Afro.