Chapter 15, Ready for this!

"HHRUGHGHHAHRRUG HH GRHG ..."

Augustine tried to calm down, its been a while since he'd cried that much anyway.

"AH! A, ARE YOU OKAY?! BREATH, AUGGIE, BREATH!!!"

Winnie said, trying to calm him down.

"IT'' S SS BEEN SO LOONG SINCE I CRIIED TH I SIS MM UCH RRHGHGK .. ., .,."

The brunette said, and it shows.

"WAH!! IT'S OKAY!! DON'T CRY!! SMILE!! SHH!!"

Winnie said, and it seemed like Augustine had calmed down a biy, but they could hear some sniffling from the box nearby. So they went to check it out.

Only to find Isa sitting with her knees to her chest behind the box, tears falling from her eyes like waterfalls.

"I can't...! You guys are just so-- ERHEGHRGKEHGK"

She said, wiping her tears away with her sleeves.

"Have you been listening to us the whole time?!"

Augustine asked as Isa stood up.

"... Yeah"

She said, looking away. She sniffled for a bit before smiling.

"I'm just glad that, despite the weird situation we're in, we actually got to tell each other the truth."

She said, looking back at the two, who smiled back at her. With that, she hugged them, and they hugged her back.

They could feel her tears falling on their shoulders though, so when they seperated, Winnie had started trying to calm them down.

"All calmed down now?"

He asked, and Isa wiped away one last tear.

"Yeah!"

She said, with quite an enthusiastic tone.

"Y, yeah... Thanks..."

Augustine had said afterwards.

"Glad to hear it!!"

Winnie said, smiling at the two. Then he remembered something.

"So, guys! Remember the "we're already dead" theory I told you? I've been doing some more thinking on that, and... ! You know how people say: "A person sees their life flash before their eyes when they're about to die or they're seriously injured"? What if this IS that? The situation we're in now IS the flashback? Well, for us it isn't just watching the flash like a movie... We're actually experiencing it! Re-living it, even!"

He explained, a little too cheerfully.

"Cool!"

Isa said, genuinely intrigued.

"No it's not! T, that means we're about to die in real life... ! I did hear ambulance sirens go off a few moments ago but... Wait, then where are we now?"