True? Bad Ending Aftermath

After Isa had been pardoned from the hospital, she stayed in her house for a while, not talking to anyone but her parents. She said she didn't want to talk to anyone right now, so people complied.

She sat in her room to think about what happened during that... dream, or whatever it was. She could only remember her and Winnie were at the top of the stairs, they had a bad feeling,

And the next thing you know...

Someone pushed them down the stairs.

She didn't want to blame anyone, but she knows that she didn't trip, neither of them tripped. She didn't turn to her side quick enough to see who was at the top of the stairs.

But it was more than obvious what happened, despite her denial. There was only one other person with them. And there was no way Winnie pushed her down.

A few days later, Isa and her parents were preparing for an upcoming event. They wore black for the occasion, and Isa almost didn't wanna go.

It was the day of Winnie's funeral, to which many people went to, it wasn't surprising. The guy was loved by many people, but mostly by his best friends. Or at least... by one of them.

Isa couldn't listen to each speech that was being given out, she zoned out everytime. Either way, she couldn't bring herself to listen to them. She didn't want to give a speech, so why bother listening to the others?

When it was the viewing of the body, more specifically, Isa's turn, it only took one look, and she broke down. Quietly, tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheek. But she didn't dare shed more tears than that.

It was only when she returned to her seat did she allow more tears to keep falling from her eyes. She could've done something, she could feel it. Perhaps in the flashback, maybe even before the accident.

If she had only paid attention to the road to warn Winnie beforehand, if only she had noticed Augustine before he pushed them, perhaps none of this would have happened, and Winnie would still be here.

She had never wanted to stay at home so badly. Usually she's want to go out to visit Winnie or Augustine. Rarely she would want to stay at home.

But oh, when she got home, she felt so much better, and more comfortable. She went back up to her room to continue letting out the tears she had been holding in during the funeral.

Usually in times like these, people would tell you, 'You should talk with someone' or 'You can talk to me about anything', but the hardest part about this was that... there was no one she could talk to.

Sure she could talk to others about the flashback, but no one would believe her. And if she talked about before the accident, people would say things like 'It can't be helped, there was nothing you could do.'

But in her heart, there was something she could do. So many things, but she didn't do either of them. She'll forever hold that against herself.

The only other person who would know and believe her about the flashback was...

...

Augustine.

He was the only other person there at the stairs.