A/N

Hi everyone. So I know that it has been a considerably long time since I last updated this book (Almost a year) but I have been extremely busy with school and sports as well as my mom being in an accident so I have had a lot on my plate. But I am back and I am going to try my best to continue with this book. I have been thinking hard about this and for a while I thought of just deleting this book but I got past that and realised that I actually really want to continue this book and I have had so many ideas as to what to do so I have also been trying to decide how to continue this book from the last chapter in a way that is continuous and doesn't just create a whole new story and in turn some confusion, so that has been taking some time. Also I need to get reappropriated with the writing style that I have used so that has been taking some time as well. The biggest challenge that I have faced so far is that I have too many ideas with what to do and choosing which one has been a struggle so I have been trying to sort that out. Another big issue I have faced is that my PC broke about a month ago so I have also been working on rebuilding it so that has also taken some time but I have finally got my PC up and running again so there is that. I have been wanting to carry on with this book for about a month now and I am finally going to do that. So I will publish this and then immediately start working on the next chapter for you guys. If not by tonight it will definitely be out tomorrow.

And so without further ado let's pick up where we left off...