My Roommate (JD) ⚠️🔞

Joong's POV

I just finished work and went to the bar with my friends to wind up a bit, I felt a bit stress from work and just wanted to chill

"Joong, I heard that you have a new roommate.." said Pond.

"Yeah, what about it?" I said,
"So is he hotttt?!"Pond

"Well..idk, he just moved in earlier and I didn't get a chance to see him, I rushed to get to work," I said, "But do you know his name?" Pond, "Well, fine, he's actually Dunk..." I said, "As in dunk, DUNK!?" Pond, "Yes." I said, "Then bro it's your chance! Confess to him, didn't you like him since 10th grade? Lol I still remembered, you gave him a single piece of candy and said that you gave your heart to him HAHAHA,"

Yes I know Dunk, and I've liked him since grade 10, he's smart and Charming, I love how the way he cares and on how beautiful he is, I've never seen such a beautiful man before, and his..... Body.

But then suddenly a girl went to our table and said, "Hey boys, do you mind if I drink with you guys?" "Uh sure you can sit with us 😉," said Pond, "I'm totally gonna say this to your faen,bro," I said, "Aow heyyyy, I'm just joking!!!," he said, pouting like a baby

Then the girl said with lust in her eyes and a flirty tone, "How about your friend? Does he have a faen..?"and touched my thighs..

"Well he doesn't, but he likes someone already, hehe," said Pond, "Aw I just got my heart, broken," said the girl playfully, "Then we should just maybe take a one shot glass and I'm gonna leave you guys alone, deal?" Said the girl.

We all took a shot and as she promised, she left.

But then I suddenly felt...hot? I felt my little man erecting and I'm feeling so lustful. Unexpectedly the girl had put a pill that made my mind and body go wild.

"Joong are you drunkkkk, HAHAHA I beat you~~~" said Pond with a drunk voice, and I just didn't speak and dragged him to my car and to his condo, "GOOD BYE my beloved best friend~~~" said Pond, and knocked out on his bed.

While I was driving I felt my body being more and more hot..

As I got to the dorm, I sat down on the couch of our living room, when suddenly Dunk got out of the shower still soaking wet, and I couldn't help myself, and my little man stood up as my sweat continued to drip... I got up and held Dunk's waist, "Dunk... I need you." I said with lust in my eyes.

Dunk's POV

I just got out of the shower, when I saw Joong, my roommate on the couch.. but he's sweating a lot ' It's not even hot, the Aircon is working, why is this man sweating? ' I said in my mind, when suddenly he got up and held my waist, I felt fear and shocked on what he did.

He then kissed me, his mouth begging my mouth to open, I tried to resist his powerful kiss but my body doesn't think the same, and before I knew it I kissed him back and with the same aggressive but gentle kiss,as he held the back of my neck to lean closer, our tongue fought inside our mouths and a soft moan came out of my mouth, "ugh..mmmh,"

After a minute, we both let go of our mouth to catch our breath,when he suddenly said, "Dunk..suck it." but before I say a word, he picked me up in a bridal style and we went to the bed, he put me on the bed gently and said, "I'll stand, so you won't have to kneel down," I couldn't resist his handsome, hot face and his long cock standing Infront of me, I gulped and started to put my mouth in his man, "ughh..yesss" said Joong with a groan, "Mhrmm..ghhmm," I couldn't say a word and my mind lost in the wonderful taste of him.

I sucked his dick and went faster as he groans and moans non-stop, "urghh...ahh... Dunk why are you so good...ughhh," said Joong as his waist went faster and help my head, and made them move fast and with rhythm to his waist, "Mrhmmm...ahhhrr..mm," I said, and Joong finally stopped and said, "Dunk it's gonna come out.." and then I said loosing my mind, "Joong I want you inside me..." With a begging and lustful voice

Joong grinned and pushed me on the bed and started playing with my nipples as he sucked the other one teasing me, "uhggg...mmmhhmm, Joong...stopp it~~..ahhh," i moaned loudly as Joong went up and sucked my neck making a kiss mark as he went to my lips and kissed them aggressively but with love, "Dunk, pick.." said Joong, "Mmmhh... what...?" I said lost in my own world, "Finger or Dick first?" He looked at me waiting for my answer,

"Fuck you Joong, I want all of you.." and Joong smirked, "Yes, baby I'm gonna fuck you until your body starts hurting and you can't stand anymore.." he said as he put his two fingers in my mouth saying, "make it wet, baby,"
As I sucked his finger while it's going in and out of my mouth, after a while he positioned his finger on my hole and started with one, "ermhh...ughh," I said feeling his long wet finger inside me, "Fuck, your so pretty Dunk and it's making me go wild.." as he inserted another one on my hole making me moan loudly, " ughhh...fuck...you...Joong...." As my back started to erect and Joong did it faster and I moaned non-stop

After a while Joong sticked his finger out of my hole and said, " I think your ready now," he spread my legs wide and positioned his self in the middle, he guided his dick on my hole and slowly put his head inside, "Ughhhh...fuck...Joong," as I moaned again, "Ughhhh... you're tight, baby...." And he got all of him inside me hitting the sensitive spot, and my back started going wild, my body moving in rhythm with his waist, as we both moan non-stop, "Fuck..Joong...I'm almost there.." while Joong said, "Me too, baby, ughhh..oh gosh..." As he moved faster as he felt his cock hardening and almost at its peak, "Ughhhh....ahhhhh..Mmmhh," as a white sticky liquid came out of me and I cried with a moan as Joong's cock moving fast inside me, and seconds later Joong's liquid came out inside me filling me in, "Ughhh..Fuckk...Baby.." and he collapsed on top of me, "Joong what happened?!?" As I panicked because Joong passed out, I can still hear what he's saying, "I love you Dunk... And thank you for helping me..." As he sleep.

I got Joong beside me and cleaned up our mess as he sleep, I wiped down his body and cleaned my cum on his tummy, but as I wipe him I couldn't help to glance a sight on his beautiful little man or should I say huge man, I kneeled down as he sleep and started sucking it, I started moaning and my man started standing up again, I know this is bad and I shouldn't be doing it, but my body doesn't think the same, "Mmmmmhhh..." As I sucked faster and stroked my cock, as I went faster and my tongue started exploring his huge man, my cum started coming out and I sucked his cock 'till the end for the last time and I stopped, little did I know, as I look up, Joong is awake and smiling.

"What a greedy man, are you not satisfied yet?" Said Joong, "I'm sorry I passed out earlier, we can continue now, baby," and before I say a word he spread my legs widely again and without any hesitation, he puts his dick inside me doing it faster like there's no tomorrow, "Is this what you like, huh, answer me..ughhh.." as he moan with lust in his voice, "Urgggghhhhh...mmmmmhhh.... yesssss," I said, "Ughh..ahhh...faster..", I moaned non-stop, "Anything for you, baby, moan my name, baby... urghh..", he said, "Yes...Ughh...Joong... love me....love me only..." As I cry with love, "I love you, and only you.."he said, as he thrust inside me faster and harder, and with one final thrust, his cum filled me again, I felt his hot liquid as we both moaned for the last time and catched our breath, Joong kissed me gently and laid beside me.

We hugged each other, not thinking about what could happen the next day, all we thought is that we are together today, hugging each other and knows that we both love each other, after we both cooled down we went to sleep on each others arms.

....,............................................................

That's it everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed my first au and feel free to leave a suggestion on the comment section or pm me!!

I love you all!!! Is it a little crazy?? 😆😆 Should I lessen the wildness or should I stay like this, I'm open for your guy's opinions and I'll listen to every negative and positive comments, because I know this is not good yet because it's my very first one!

And yet again thank you for reading my au everyone!!!❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸😊😊💕