The one, pt.1 (PP)

Pond loves to go to the library and read books, books makes him happy, his favorite genre is romance.

Pond wished to have someone, like the people on books.

"Hey, Pond we're gonna go to vacation for one week, so we're gonna close down the library, since you're my best friend I'ma let you borrow some books." Said Joong.

"Thank you, Joong and safe travels!" Pond responded.

Pond went home because it has turned dark now. "P'Pond!! You're back!!" Said the little girl.

"Oh hey, sis, here I brought your favorite food, Phi is gonna go to bed naa, goodnight," Said Pond as he kissed his sister's forehead.

The next day

Pond woke up from the morning sunlight and got up to go somewhere, somewhere far away from their house.

"Hey! Where do you think your going kiddo?" Said the old man.

"Don't worry, I'll be back later." Pond responded coldly.

Pond went to the town bridge and sat there and drew something on his diary, a lake.

When suddenly he saw a new guy, maybe a tourist? He noticed that the person seems lost. So Pond approached the man and asked, "Hello, Are you new here? You looks like you're lost." Said Pond to the new guy.

"Oh! Hello, yeah I'm just visiting this place to have a new pics of nature on my camera!" Said the man. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Phuwin and I'm from Grime!" The man continued.

"Grime? Never heard of that city before, btw my name is Pond, nice to meet you Phuwin!" Pond responded.

"Oh, it's actually a province! And it's not that famous, maybe that's why you've never heard of it." Phuwin continued. "Uhm, Pond, can I ask you a favor?" Phuwin asked shyly.

"Oh, sure, np." Pond responded. "Then can you show me around and show me the cheapest hotel? Well if your free." He added.

Pond doesn't want to go home so he agreed to Phuwin. He showed Phuwin the town and when the sunsets he went to the hotel where Phuwin can stay.

"Phuwin, can I also ask a favor?" Said Pond. "Sure! I'll do anything because I want to make it up to you!" Phuwin said nicely.

"Can I stay here, with you? I kinda... don't wanna go home." Pond asked. "Sure! No problem, and I'll also have someone with me!" Phuwin responded happily.

It may sound weird but, Phuwin loves it when someone feels comfortable with him even though they just met and he won't be alone too!

Unfortunately the hotel only has one bed so they need to sleep together, or the other one can just sleep on the couch.

"Ponddd, you can sleep with me, your back will hurt on the couch and the bed is big enough for us!" Said Phuwin when he saw Pond going to the couch with the pillow. "Are you okay with that though? You may get uncomfy," Pond asked worried.

"It's fine with me! Really, don't be shyyyy," Phuwin said as he held Pond's hand and dragged him in the bed.

Phuwin is a fast sleeping person so as soon as he laid down, he already passed out.