The one, pt. 2 (PP)

Please read my caption at the end 😔❤️

The next day...

I woke up with someone calling my name.

But it's not Phuwin...

It was my sister..

"Phi Pond is awake!" My sister said as she cried.

"What happened?! Why am I here, in the hospital?!?" I responded.

"You have been sleeping for 4 days, Pond, so we brought you here." My dad said, "The doctor said that you're on a comma because of stress, I'm sorry Pond, I just missed your mom and brought my anger on you guys, please forgive me Pond." He continued as he cries.

But I didn't care I just thought of Phuwin...

"Wait, 4 days?!?, where's Phuwin!! I promised him that I'm the first one he's gonna see when he wakes up?!!" I panicked.

"Phuwin? I've never heard of someone named Phuwin, Phi." My sister responded.

"I was just with him on the province?!? How did you guys even find me there?!"

"Province? You've never left P'Pond...I think it's a dream.." she continued.

'no...it can't be, it felt real...I need to find Phuwin..' I said in my mind.

I got up and ran to the nearest Train station and asked the people there.

"Excuse me is this the train to Grime province?" I asked them.

"Grime? There's no Grime province here, boy" the guy responded.

"But I went there!? I went there yesterday!!" I said again.

"The train station is closed yesterday, boy.. you must be hallucinating." He laughed.

"No... NO! Please I need to go to Phuwin...he's waiting for me..." I begged him, "Please...let me see him.." as I cried and begged him again

"Hey..boy, I don't know what you've been to, but the province you're talking about doesn't exist."

I can't do anything but leave and I went to the bridge where I met Phuwin.

"Phuwin, you can't leave me... you're real right? I promised you that when you wake up I'm gonna be there with you..." I cried looking at the sky.

"I don't even have my diary that has memories of you, you didn't leave me any memories with you...I can't live without you, my love.."

P.s If you want to read Pond's diary, I'm gonna write it at the end.

"Why is it me? Why am I the one suffering from this...I didn't even do anything bad right? Why me.."

"I can't love anyone else but you Phuwin...I need you... please, If I knew that it was a good dream I wouldn't want to wake up..let me stay with you..I would've kissed you in the lips and feel my love to you..but I can't."

"You didn't even get to read my diary...I regret not letting you read it.."

"I couldn't even say a proper goodbye to you, what if you're looking for me but I'm not there?"

"What if you need someone by your side, and I'm not there to help you? Would you forgive me?"

I couldn't help but cry, I could still remember his face and his touch.

"I wouldn't love anyone else except you, Phuwin... maybe on the other lifetime, we'll be together right? Haha... jokes on me right? I've loved you so much that I can't let you go.."

"Until the next chapter of us my love, I promise, I'll be by your side..."

THE DIARY
First one

-The new guy

I met this new guy on the bridge, he was cute. But he seems lost lol, so I asked him if he needs help, he agreed and we went in a tour of my town...he looked so amazed and took many pics, he's so cute haha.

-My feelings

We had been hanging out for 2 weeks now, and I started developing feelings for him, I want to tell him that I like him but I'm too afraid, what if he rejects me? But Idc I'm gonna confess to him tomorrow.

-on a train with him

We're on the train, he laid he's head on me!!! There's so many butterflies on my tummy HAHAHA we're going to his province, and meeting his parents.. I'm nervous. Hehe

-Confessed

He said yes!! I promise to love you Phuwin with all my heart, and I won't leave you ever! Thank you for accepting me and loving me back, you're now sleeping and have no idea about my diary, I'm gonna let you read it tomorrow because you're so cute and pretty while sleeping I don't want to wake you, goodnight, love, see you tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That's my new story everyone! Haha, I hope you enjoyed it!

It's kinda boring for me and I'm sorry that I did a sad ending 😆😆💕

I wanted to try something new and I don't have a PP au yet so I did it to them!! HAHAHA I promise to make the same au like JD and GF to PondPhuwin, but for now goodbye jup jup ❤️ ❤️