Jealousy 🔞⚠️ (PP)

An au where Pond is Jealous of Phuwin and Film 😌

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pond and Phuwin are Faens/Boyfriends, they always go to school together.

They've been together for 3 years already.

As I said, they go to school together, everyday, not until this day.

START!

Pond's POV

When I got out of the shower, I saw Phuwin taking his bag and already going to school. 'how unusual' I said in my mind, so I asked him.

"Phuwin, where are you going?"

"Oh, a-ah I'm going to school na." He replied.

"But we usually go together? And I carry your stuff.." I questioned him.

"Ohhh, I just want to try something new, yes, something new.." he said.

"But it's our-" I didn't get to finish it when he cut me off.

"Omg, look at the time, I'm gonna go now! Bye Pond!" He rushed.

"I love you na!" But he just nodded. How weird.

"He's acting so sus today...he even forgot that it's our anniversary." I talked to myself.

But I didn't mind, instead, I just wore my clothes and went to school.

TIME SKIP!!

When I got to school, Phuwin is already on his seat talking with..Film.

He's been talking to film since this past few days, but I didn't mind it, but now... he's ignoring me.

So I couldn't help but overthink.

'What if he got tired already?' I said in my mind.

Time skip, AGAIN (I'm sorry😔)

It was the end of class/school so I went to Phuwin, but he suddenly got up and went with Film.

They talked in the locker and they're both smiling.

'oh, screw it. I ain't losing you, Phuwin.' I said in my mind.

So I went there without even hesitating.

"Oh, hi Po-" I didn't let Film finish her sentence and dragged Phuwin inside the car and drove to our dorm.

When we got out of our car because we already arrived, I gripped Phuwin's wrist, but not tight. (I ain't letting my baby get hurt)

"W-wait, Pond! What are you doing!" He yelled at me.

But I didn't listen to him. Instead I picked him up and dragged him to the guest room, because it's nearer than our own room.

I laid Phuwin on the bed and asked him with tears on my eyes.

"So, are you tired of me? Huh...answer me! Why?" I said to him.

"N-no! What are you saying?" He asked me.

"Oh, shut it... you've been ignoring me today... Is it because you like her already? Then I'll make you feel good and forget her!" And kissed him with my tears falling down.

I removed our clothes and unzipped my pants, my 🤩 plopped out of my pants. (Noo😭)

Phuwin's POV

I was shocked when I saw Pond's man already standing. 'Is he that triggered?' he questioned on his mind.

He poured the lube on my asshole and his cock and went in, my body trembled with him inside me.

"Ah..ugh" I moaned.

"That's it. Yes." He said as he groans.

Pond then went harder, my moans responding to each of Pond's pounding.

"Ugh...shit, you're so good, Phu..." He groans.

He went deeper and hit my good spot, as my back went wild as I moan loudly.

"Ah...ah! Ugh..no, Pond..." I couldn't speak clearly because of this man's pounding.

"Are you gonna replace me, now, huh?! Is she better than me?!...ugh..fuck." Pond said seriously.

"No one can make you feel good, Phuwin, only me." He groans.

"S-say it!" He added.

"Y-yes, o-only you! Ugh, fuck, Pond!" I moaned and gripped his shoulders.

Pond and I switched our position, I'm now on doggy style while he's kneeling.

As we changed our position, he gets to hit his cock deeper on me.

"Fuck! Ah... Pond, I'm cumming.." I said with a trembled voice.

"Me too..Phuwin, shit, I love you so damn much!" he went faster and harder, as he felt his peak filling up.

"I'm cumming, Pond/Phuwin!" Both of them said on the same time.

As Pond went with his final thrust, we came together.

Pond burst inside, while I spilled it on the bed.

"Ah..." I said as I catched my breath.

"So? Will you break up with me?" Pond said as he catches his breath.

"I never said that! And never did!" I said to him.

"Then..why are you ignoring me and going with Film?"

"I asked for Film's advice on what to do on our anniversary..."

"So what did she say?" He asked curiously.

"Well...this..." I said to him which made him smile.

"Then it's done!" Pond said with a stupid grin.

"And also, Film has a gf! It's Namtan!" As I scold him.

"Oh. I'm sorry then, forget about them." He said while smiling.

"I was actually planning on taking you out on a date...but now I can't walk...fuck your wild body." I said to him and flicked his forehead.

"We can just go tomorrow, we don't have classes." He said and kissed me.

"Then we should rest, I'll clean this tomorrow. Let's go to our room." As I placed my hand on his shoulders and signed him to carry me.

Of course he did, he picked me up in a bridal style, as we went to our bedroom.

We laid there hugging each other.

"Good night, Pond, I love you."

"Good night too, my love, I love you more." He said before we went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uhm, what did I just do 😭 😭 nooo, I cringed at my own work, HAHAHA

That will be it! Bye everyone! 💕 💕