Rivals 🔞⚠️ (PP)

An au where Phuwin and Pond fights for 1st place, loser gets to do what the winner wants.

STARTTTT

Phuwin studied very hard for the next test exam, he knows that Pond is a very smart guy and will do anything for Phuwin to loose.

It was the last quarter and Phuwin haven't won since the 1st quarter, so he forced himself to study really hard to beat Pond.

Time skip!

It was morning already and Phuwin slept on his reviewer, he has been studying all night and didn't notice that he fell asleep.

So he quickly got ready and went to school.

He got to school just when the bell rang, he quickly went to their classroom and saw that their professor isn't there yet.

Phuwin sighed in relief and sat down on his chair.

"Ha, you look like you haven't slept for days, are you really that eager to beat me?" Pond confidentally said.

"Shut up, Pond, I'm sure I'm gonna crush you this time! Just you wait!" Phuwin responded madly.

Time went by and the professor got to the room, so the test started.

Phuwin nervously answered the questions, thinking that if he loses again he's gonna cry inside.

On the other hand, Pond answered them confidentally and he was the first one to finish. As usual.

Their test was finished and the professor announced the first at the class.

"Well, this was actually a neck to neck score, the first one scored 49/50 and the second lead scored 48/50! Just one point ahead! Oho" their professor proudly said.

"So our first place is....Pond, AGAIN!!! and our second is Phuwin, as usual, better luck next time, Phuwin, I'm sure you're gonna be 1st next year if you study harder!" The professor happily said.

Phuwin almost! Almost beats Pond, yet he still failed.

After the class finished, Pond grabbed Phuwin's hand and they went to Pond's car.

"My place or your place?" Pond asked.

"Yours, my parents are at my dorm today." Phuwin coldly said.

Pond drove to his dorm and as soon as they got there he didn't let time pass by and kissed Phuwin's neck and left a mark.

"Mrrm..." Phuwin couldn't resist moaning quietly.

"Haha, I guess, you're gonna get punished again. I missed you." Pond said as he continues to suck Phuwin's neck down to his shoulders, he kissed Phuwin's shoulders gently and picked Phuwin up.

Pond went to his bedroom and laid Phuwin down, as he took of their clothes.

"It's the last quarter, expect that I'll be harsh on you." Pond said with lust in his eyes.

Pond didn't let Phuwin say another word when he suddenly inserted his fingers on Phuwin's mouth.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a lube today, I thought you'll beat me." Pond laughed.

Phuwin's POV

"Mmm..hm.." I couldn't respond properly so I just nodded while he continues to go in and out on my mouth.

"This will do." As he inserted one on my asshole. "You're still tight as ever, gosh.." he continued.

He inserted another one which made me moan.