Light's on-Light's off 🔞 (GF)

Light's on..💌🎁

It was Fourth's, my husband's birthday and I came to surprise him with a gift!

"Here you go love! I hope you like your gift," Gemini said.

"Love, can you open it for me?" Fourth said with a puppy eyes.

As Gem opened Fourth's gift, Fourth saw that is was a puppy!

The puppy went to Fourth and smelled him, suddenly the puppy bit Fourth's finger. "Ah! Ouch..." Fourth whined at his lover.

"L-love I d-don't think th-the pu-puppy likes me..." Fourth teared up because his finger hurts and also his heart. (Lol)

"Aww, don't cry, loveee, I'm sure the puppy loves you, maybe he bit you because it was scared.." Gemini said with a soft voice.

Suggestion: You can turn your Wattpad to dark mode for this next part for better reading (HAHA)

LIGHT'S OFF 🔞⚠️

It was Fourth's, his husband's birthday and surprised him with a gift.

Fourth opened the box and saw that it was a black stripper outfit with cat ears...

"Fourth, can you wear it for me?" That's your costume for your birthday gift." Gem said with a deep voice.

"Okay...love," as Fourth took of his clothes Infront of his husband and wore the costume."It looks weird on me, Love.." as Fourth pouted.

"I think it looks good on you," Gem said, "can you lay down, love?" Gem added.

Fourth laid down and knew what was about to happen. "Can you open it for me?.." Fourth said a he poke the zipper of Gemini's pants," Gemini removed his under shirts and also his shirt, "Can you open wide for me, Love?" Gemini asked me too.

Gem spread my legs wide and started to insert his cock inside of me, "Ughhh..love..slow down.." I  begged Gem.

"We're just getting started, Love..ughh.." as Gem went faster and harder with his love, and he bit my neck as he fucked me hard, "G-Gem..It..hurts..."as I teared up,"Don't cry love...I love you so much...your so good.." as time went by the painfulness got replaced with wonderfulness, "Ughh.mhmmmrh..Love..faster.." I begged my husband, Gem went fast and said, "Tonight...I'm gonna show you that...I love you so much...my love.." Gemini said as he thrusted fast, he kissed me while doing it and our tongue fought inside of our mouths, and the room was filled with a liquidy sound of our love and moans.

"Ahh..mhmmhhrm" I moaned as we make love and the aromatic smell of our love filled the room, "Love, I'm gonna cum..." Gem said with a shivering voice, "Fill me, Love, give all your love to me...ugh..mrhhmm" as we both moan as he thrust for the last time and filled me with his love, "Ughhh....Gosh.. Love, I love you so much.." as I also came and it splashed near his lips and licked it and he kissed my lips then kissed my forehead, "I love you too, My love, Gemini Norawit," and we laid and hugged each other, "this is the best birthday gift ever, thank you, love," as I kissed his lips and we went to sleep.

~×~×~×~~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
AHHH, what did I just make 😭😭😭, hope you guys enjoyed it!! HAHA 🎉🎉🎉💕💕💕💕

This is a very short au so I hope y'all still enjoyed it!!