Mr.New guy 🔞 (GF)

"He looks so innocent but crazy at night..."- Fourth

⚠️ Warning, this is just based on my imagination, so expect some random and crazy things :)

Fourth's POV

My name is Fourth Nattawat, but my friends call me Fotfot because I'm cute, jk, and not to believe it I don't like going to school, I only go there because of course my friends are in there, well then let me introduce them!

First on the list is my Bsf Mark, Satang and Phuwinnn, well they've been my best friends since 7th grade!! Hehe, let's stop blabbering and continue to the story.

Just a normal day at the good old boring school, I'm always early because I go with my mom, she's a busyyyy person, she barely got time with her son A.K.A MEEEEE!!, but it's alright because I have my best friends in schoollll, my daily routine is going to school, playing soccer, "study," I usually take a short nap on every subjects because I can just copy me friend's notes and assignments....but my routine changed when someone new transferred on our class, 3rd QUARTERR!!!

"H-Hello everyone m-my name is G-Gem...ini Norawit," as the new guy introduced himself, "he's so awkwarddd 😢" I said on my mind, "Okay, Gemini you can sit next to Fourth," as the teacher pointed at me and Gemini smiled awkwardly.

"Hello, Gem!! My name is Fourth but you can call me Fot 😊," as I introduced my self, and he just nodded and continued writing, what a boring person.

"Okay class, we will do a pajama party on Saturday, I want you all to pair up for the games and you'll be sharing tents," our teacher said, "Markkkk, let's pair up!! There's four of us so we can all just pairrr," as I asked him with a puppy eyes. But it didn't work...."Sorry puen, but I'm pairing up with Ford," Mark nicely said. "You're replacing me with your crush?!! Whatever, I'll go to Satang," as I pouted.

"Satangggg, I don't have a pair yet :<<, pleaseeeee pair up with me!!" As I pout and beg him, "Aow sorry Fotttt, but I'm pairing up with Winny, hehe," he said teasingly, "Fine then! You guys are leaving me for some guy, I'm gonna go to P'Phuwin >:(."

Yes, he's "Phi" because he's actually older than us because he started school, late.

"P'Phuuuu, pair up with meeee, I don't have anyone else:((," I said pouting again, "Sorry na Fottt~~ but I'm pairing with Pond (>-<)," Phuwin said happily.

*Sighs* "People these days replaces their BEST FRIENDS easily for some guy!!!" I said loudly for them to hear, as I go to my desk sulking and head down the desk.

Then suddenly someone with familiar voice approached me, saying ,"Uhm..Fourth, do you want to pair up..?" As I look up and saw that it's Gem, "Oh, sure, since I don't have someone to pair with." I said with sa sad tone.

Timeskipppp.....

It was Saturday, and I packed my clothes and went to mom, "Maeeee, I'm ready nowww," I said happily, "Ok then, get on the car, I'll be there in a minute,"

My mom drove me to school, and when I got there I went outside the car and kissed my mom on the cheeks to say goodbye, "Bye mommmm, I love you naaaaa,"

I didn't get a tent because you heard what the teacher said, I gotta share tent to my pair and Gem insisted that he'll be the one bringing it.