Fingering The Pianist (Kaede & Shuichi)

Kaede's fingers danced across the piano keys, the morning sunlight streaming through the windows and illuminating her focused expression. Shuichi, drawn in by the enchanting melody, wandered into the room, his eyes fixed on the beauty at the piano. He cleared his throat to announce his presence, but Kaede was too absorbed in her music to notice.

As she reached the climax of the piece, Kaede's bathrobe slipped off her shoulders, revealing her naked form beneath. Shuichi's eyes widened, and his dick stirred in his pants. Kaede, oblivious to her state of undress, continued to play, lost in the music.

Shuichi's cheeks flushed, and he felt like a voyeur, but he couldn't tear his gaze away from Kaede's naked body. Her breasts bounced gently with each keystroke, and her nipples stood erect, as if beckoning him closer. He took a step forward, his heart pounding in his chest.

Just as Kaede finished the piece, she sensed Shuichi's presence and spun around, her face flushing crimson. Her eyes locked onto Shuichi's, and for a moment, they just stared at each other, the air thick with tension.

Kaede's bathrobe lay pooled at her feet, and Shuichi's gaze dropped to her naked body, his eyes drinking in the sight of her smooth skin, her toned legs, and her pussy, shaved and inviting. Kaede's face burned with embarrassment, but Shuichi's appreciative gaze sparked a flutter in her chest.

Without a word, Shuichi closed the distance between them, his lips crashing down on Kaede's in a awkward, yet passionate kiss. Kaede's initial surprise gave way to desire, and she parted her lips, tangling her tongue with Shuichi's.

As they kissed, Shuichi's hands roamed Kaede's body, his fingers tracing the curve of her spine, the swell of her hips, and the softness of her belly. Kaede moaned into the kiss, her pussy growing slick with anticipation.

Shuichi's fingers slipped between Kaede's legs, and he began to finger her, his touch sending shivers down her spine. Kaede's legs parted, and she leaned into his touch, her clit throbbing with need. Her nipples hardened, and she gasped as Shuichi's fingers quickened their pace.

"Fuck, Kaede," Shuichi whispered, his hot breath sending shivers down her neck. "You're so wet, so ready for me."

Kaede's eyes fluttered closed, and she let out a low, throaty moan as Shuichi's fingers brought her to the edge. Her orgasm hit her like a wave, crashing over her and leaving her breathless. Shuichi caught her as she swayed, his arms wrapping around her waist, and his lips claiming hers in a searing kiss.

As they broke apart for air, Kaede's eyes locked onto Shuichi's, her gaze sparkling with mischief. "You're not done with me yet, are you?" she whispered, her voice husky with desire.

Shuichi's grin was wicked, his eyes glinting with promise. "Not by a long shot, Kaede. We're just getting started."

With that, he swept Kaede into his arms, carrying her out of the room, leaving the piano and the morning sunlight behind, as they embarked on a day of unbridled passion, their bodies entwined, their desires raging like a wildfire.