Strip Poker Night (Celestia & Hifumi)

Celestia Ludenberg, the ultimate gambler, was feeling restless. She had made a fortune playing her favorite games, but tonight, she wanted something more. Something that would get her heart racing and her blood pumping. As she scanned the room, her eyes landed on Hifumi Yamada, the rotund fanfic writer, who was ogling her with an unmistakable gleam in his eye.

Celestia's lips curled into a sly smile as she beckoned Hifumi over. "Hey, fat bastard," she purred, "want to play a game with me?"

Hifumi's face turned beet red as he stuttered, "W-what kind of game, Celestia?"

"Strip poker, of course," Celestia replied, her eyes glinting with mischief. "I'm feeling lucky tonight, and I want to see you naked."

Hifumi's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he stuttered, "Y-yes, Celestia, I'll play."

The game began, with Celestia dealing the cards with a flourish. Hifumi, eager to impress, made reckless bets, but Celestia was on a roll. She won hand after hand, her luck seemingly unending. With each victory, she wouldn't strip off an article of clothing, revealing her elegant, pale skin.

Hifumi, on the other hand, was losing big time. His pudgy face turned bright red as he reluctantly stripped off his shirt, revealing a soft, rounded belly. Celestia couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"Oh, Hifumi, you're so cute when you're embarrassed," she teased, ruffling his hair.

The game continued, with Hifumi shedding more and more clothes, until he was left standing in his underwear, his little penis looking even smaller compared to his voluminous stomach. Celestia, on the other hand, was still fully dressed, her confidence growing with each win.

The final hand was dealt, and Celestia slammed down her cards, a triumphant cry on her lips. "I win again, Hifumi!"

Hifumi's face fell as he realized he had lost the entire game. Celestia's laughter echoed through the room as she stood up, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Time for your walk of shame, fat bastard," she chuckled, gesturing to Hifumi's sorry state.

With a groan, Hifumi trudged out of the room, his underwear sagging down his hips, his face burning with embarrassment. Celestia watched him go, still chuckling to herself.

As the door closed behind Hifumi, Celestia let out a satisfied sigh. She had never felt so empowered, so in control. She made her way to the bathroom, her mind already racing with plans for her next conquest.

As she washed her hands, her reflection caught her eye. She smiled, a sly, seductive smile. Tonight, she had proven once again that she was the ultimate gambler, and no one could take that away from her.

But little did Celestia know, Hifumi was already planning his revenge. He would be back, and next time, he wouldn't be so easy to beat. The game was far from over, and Celestia would soon find herself facing off against a very different kind of opponent.