Fingerpicking (Ibuki & Mikan)

Ibuki Mioda was in her element, jamming out on her guitar in her studio apartment. She was a whirlwind of energy, her fingers flying across the fretboard as she belted out a face-melting solo. But in her enthusiasm, she got a little too close to the edge of her bed, and her feet flew out from under her. She landed with a thud, her guitar slipping from her grasp.

As she sat up, dazed, she realized that her guitar pick had slipped from her fingers and lodged itself in a very unexpected place – her vagina. Ibuki's eyes went wide with panic as she scrambled to her feet, her face burning with embarrassment. Who do you call when you're in a situation like this? The ultimate nurse, Mikan Tsumiki, of course!

Mikan arrived at Ibuki's doorstep, her nurse's uniform pristine as always, but her eyes betrayed a hint of nervousness. Ibuki explained the situation, her voice trembling with mortification, and Mikan's professional mask slipped for a moment as she fought to suppress a giggle.

"Okay, Ibuki, let's get this...ah...retrieved," Mikan said, her voice husky with restrained amusement.

Ibuki nodded, her face aflame, and Mikan gently guided her onto the bed. As Mikan's fingers probed gently into Ibuki's pussy, Ibuki's eyes fluttered closed, her breath catching in her throat. This was not exactly the kind of excitement she'd been looking for when she picked up her guitar.

Mikan's fingers danced around the pick, trying to coax it out without causing any more discomfort. But as her fingers slid deeper, Ibuki's body began to respond in ways she couldn't control. She felt a building pressure, a heat that spread from her core to her fingertips, making her nipples tingle and her clit throb.

"Oh, Mikan..." Ibuki's voice was a whisper, a plea, as Mikan's fingers grazed her clit. Ibuki's hips began to rock, her pussy clenching around Mikan's fingers as she teetered on the edge of orgasm.

Suddenly, Ibuki's body convulsed, and she came, hard. The guitar pick clattered to the floor as Ibuki's pussy spasmed, drenching Mikan's hand in a warm, sticky cum. Mikan's eyes locked onto Ibuki's, her pupils blown wide with arousal.

"Fuck, Ibuki," Mikan breathed, her voice husky with desire.

Ibuki's eyes flashed open, her chest heaving as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm. "M-Mikan?" she stammered, her voice still shaking with pleasure.

Mikan's face was a picture of embarrassment, but her eyes told a different story. She was turned on, and Ibuki knew it. As Mikan slowly withdrew her fingers, Ibuki felt a spark of electricity run through her body, a connection that went far beyond a simple nurse-patient relationship.

As they locked eyes, the air was thick with tension, heavy with the promise of more to come. Ibuki's pussy still pulsed with aftershocks, and Mikan's hand was still slick with her cum. This was far from over. This was just the beginning.