Special Donuts (Yasuhiro & Aoi)

Yasuhiro stood in his kitchen, his hands moving deftly as he mixed and stirred the ingredients for his famous donuts. He added a special ingredient, a pinch of weed that would give the donuts an extra kick. He slid the tray into the oven, the aroma of sweet, fried dough wafting through the air.

Aoi's nose twitched as she walked into the kitchen, her eyes scanning the room until they landed on the tray of freshly baked donuts. "Mmm, Yasuhiro, you made donuts!" she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

Yasuhiro's eyes narrowed as Aoi dug in, devouring donut after donut. "Aoi, slow down! Those aren't just any donuts," he warned, but she was too far gone, her hunger and cravings getting the better of her.

It wasn't until she'd polished off the entire tray that Yasuhiro dropped the bombshell. "Aoi, those were my special donuts. You know, the ones with the extra ingredient?"

Aoi's eyes went wide as the weed kicked in, her pupils dilating as she stared at Yasuhiro. "Whoa, dude," she slurred, her words slow and syrupy. "I'm so...hungry."

Yasuhiro chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I think I can help you with that," he said, his voice low and husky.

Aoi's gaze dropped to Yasuhiro's crotch, her eyes fixed on the bulge in his pants. "I'm so hungry," she repeated, her voice barely above a whisper.

Yasuhiro's eyes flashed with heat as Aoi dropped to her knees, her hands fumbling with his belt. "Fuck, Aoi," he groaned, his dick hardening in anticipation.

Aoi's mouth closed around him, her tongue swirling around the head of his dick as she sucked him deep. Yasuhiro's eyes rolled back in his head, his hands tangling in Aoi's hair as he guided her movements.

The room spun around them, the only sound the wet, sloppy noises of Aoi's blowjob. Yasuhiro's balls tightened, his dick throbbing with each pulse of blood. He was close, so close, when Aoi suddenly pulled off, her eyes glassy and unfocused.

"More," she whispered, her voice husky with desire.

Yasuhiro's eyes lit up with excitement. "You want more, baby?" he asked, his voice low and rough.

Aoi nodded, her eyes locked on his. Yasuhiro's hands moved quickly, shedding his clothes as he guided Aoi to the kitchen table. He lifted her onto the edge, his fingers digging into her thighs as he spread her legs wide.

The room was a blur as Yasuhiro plunged into her, his dick slamming into her pussy as he fucked her hard and fast. Aoi's cries of pleasure echoed through the room, her body trembling as she came, and came, and came again.

As they finally collapsed, exhausted and sated, Yasuhiro grinned, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I think my donuts worked their magic," he chuckled, his voice still husky with desire.

Aoi's eyes fluttered open, her gaze locking on Yasuhiro's. "Best. Donuts. Ever," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Yasuhiro's laughter echoed through the room, the two of them dissolving into a fit of giggles as they lay there, spent and sated, surrounded by the remnants of their wild, erotic adventure.