4 sophia lopez.

Sophia's pov:

A few hours after Wesley(my boyfriend) was stabbed in a bunker I heard after his surgery that he was okay and I could see him and I'm walking to his room and I arrive and him still sleeping so I sit down next to him and hold his hand as I start crying softly.

Wesley's pov: I feel so sore but when I feel Sophia holding my hand I relax but I soon as I hear her crying I immediately start worrying so i squeeze her hand and I slowly open my eyes.

Sophia's pov:

Suddenly I feel Wesley squeezing my hand and I see him slowly opening his bright blue eyes to look at me.

Wesley: why were you crying?

Sophia: I was still worried about you.

Wesley's pov:

As I look at her I see that her eyes are all red and puffy from crying and worrying so much about me

Wesley: come here.

Sophia hugs him and he kisses her cheek as she starts crying again.

Wesley: hey shh, look at me.

Sophia looks at him crying and he says...

Wesley(wipes Her tears) hey, you know I'm okay right?

Sophia: yeah I know, I'm just glad your okay, I just when I saw you bleeding out, my mind went for the worst.

Wesley: thinking about James?

Sophia: yeah I thought I lost you the same way I lost him.

Wesley(scoots over): get next to me.

Wesley's pov: as she crawls over next to me she leans on my shoulder and slowly falls asleep so I kiss her forehead. Dear Sophia, I will never let you have to let me go and I will also never let go of you... love you Sophia... hope I will marry you soon .