first dance and sing class together

Author pov:

After 2 class it was dance and sing class as BTS enter in classroom saw Blackpink and others already there. As BTS take sit when their teacher mr.lee enter and say

Mr.lee: hey class....hope you all doing great. Today we have a new group name blackpink so Today we will focus on their performance and will see their talent. Blackpink please come and say about your talent.

Blackpink stand infront of class as jisoo say first.

Jisoo: hi I am jisoo...we all usually dance together and perform as group but my personal talent is I love sing also I am the main visual.

Jenni: hello I am jenni...and I personally good at rap and I am the main rapper.

Lisa: hi everyone....I am lisa. I love dance and I guess I am really good at it. I am the main dancer.(say a bit playfully)

Rosè (smile nervously): hello everyone....I am rosè. I love sing and I also love play guitar. I am the main vocalist.

Mr.Lee: ohhh very good we will see your performance today. Let's see a group performance.

As whole class clap.

Meanwhile BTS whisper to themselves.

Jimin: these girl have that much talent?

Jin: hmm...I can see they have some talents.

Jungkook: hey don't compliment them now. First Let's see how they perform and that shy girl...rosè...I am over sure she can't do it perfectly .

Taehyung: yeah jungkook stop it...let's see their performance first.

Blackpink change clothes and start performance.

Whole class was freez for a moment before all boys shout loudly for cheering them. And BTS was still in shook.

Suga: these girls are really talented....

Jin (still looking at them): yeah they have quite talent but...did you notice that girl....jisoo. She really have a deep voice.

Jimin: they really good at rap.....and the girl that little girl I mean lisa...really she good at dance and rap both. But hey I am not saying they are soo good.

Jungkook: yeah hyung stop being lovely-dovely. It's just a performance nothing more. (Look away)

Taehyung: yeah but can you deny that they are really talented?

Jungkook: They maybe talented but we are also talented enough and listen....I still didn't forget how that girl ignored me. No matter what I will make her regret.

Jin: jungkook you still thinking about that moment? She just didn't notice you....

Jungkook: I don't want to hear anything hyung. The matter is first she ignored us in principle room and outside she ignored my word...how dare she?

Namjoon: ok just calm down now...

Jungkook (in mind): she maybe have talent but I won't forget how she disrespected me.

Taehyung (in mind): everyone talk about all blackpink member but why no one talking about the main rapper I mean jenni...she is also good.....btw why I am thinking these all.

As BTS again focus on class they hear Mr.lee saying to blackpink.

Mr.lee: omg....you guys are amazing I am really so proud of you and happy that you all are our student now.