why you all here?

Author pov:

That day in evening blackpink come back to their house as jenni was still angry and throw taehyung's shirt in washroom.

Jenni: it's not fair. Why he like this? I said sorry to him.

Jisoo: ohhh it's old...just wash the shirt and tomorrow give him back the done.

Lisa: yeah that's better. Jenni unni you should wask the shirt perfectly we don't want another mess. (Tease jenni)

Jenni: yeahhh....lisaaa don't tease me.

Rosè: yeah stop teasing now and remember from tomorrow we have to join our work beside college class?

Jisoo: hmm me and rosè at the café and jenni and lisa at the shop.

They all nod and freshen up. After freshen up all of them was lying on bed scrolling phone expect jenni. She was in washroom washing taehyung's shirt.

At BTS house-

Jungkook: tae hyung why don't you calling jenni for bother her?

Taehyung (smirk): I was also thinking. Well let me call that careless girl....

Taehyung walk to balcony and call jenni. Jenni was washing his shirt as jenni quickly dry her hand and pick up the call.

Jenni: hello? Who is it?

Taehyung: ohhh hiii...I am taehyung the one and only of course. So what about my shirt are you washing it properly?

Jenni: you?....hmm I am washing it properly but wait...how you get my number?

Taehyung (chuckle): Well I have my way to find out things but as you asking...your little sister rosè give me.

Jenni: rosè...I will see her later but you...don't worry I will give you back the shirt tomorrow at college.

Taehyung: ohhh no no no....I want the shirt tonight.

Jenni: are you crazy or something huh? How will I give you back your shirt tonight?

Taehyung (smirk): give me your address I will go and back what's mine...I mean my shirt.

Jenni: uhhhggg...ok I will send you the address now I will hand up the call I have wash your precious shirt.

Say that jenni hang up the call as taehyung smirk and went to living room where other BTS members was.

Jin: so what trouble you creat this time?

Taehyung: ohh hyung I didn't made any trouble. I just got her address and I will go there for take back my shirt tonight.

Suga: are you crazy or something? You will go in their house? You guys didn't know each other. Better you sleep at home.

Jimin: ahhh suga hyung we maybe not know them but we will know them. Just enjoy the game. Taehyung you did a great job bro.

Taehyung (smirk and sit down next to jimin): ohh that's why I love you that much always understand me. This game will be fun. Why not you and jungkook also going?

Jungkook: Yes...that's a good idea.

Namjoon:no taehyung will go alone bcz he need to take her shirt. Why you two will go?

Jimin: come on hyung....it's not about the shirt it's about the fun we will have.

J-hope: look it's not good if you go there in night. They all are girls and if you all boys go it will look like bad.

Jungkook: you think we are bad? I mean...we already have a good reputation and also we have enough power. Trust us we won't do anything we will just visit their house.