1st day in trip 🏖 (part-2)

After everyone come back to hotel room-

Jinsoo room-

They enter and jisoo say with a warm smile.

Jisoo: thanks oppa...for help me your re really soo good at make sand castles. (Playfully)

Jin: ohh thanks...actually I came to beach a lot soo I can make sand castles easily. Btw let's freshen up then everyone will meet in hotel lobby.

Jisoo: ohh yeah I guess you are right.

Jisoo went to washroom for freshen up.

In taennie room-

Both enter as jennie was in chill mood bcz she enjoyed a lot so she sit down on bed.

Taehyung: you and that boy...are you two friends? (suddenly ask coldly)

Jennie(Look at him say casually): who? Ohhh yeah the one I was enjoying with? Yeah he is good good. He is my new friend Mark.

Taehyung (frown): friends? Why yiu need other friends? We...I mean bts is your friend we are become pretty close then why you have to make other friends?

Jennie (take a deep breath qnd look away and still say casually): so what? Can't I have other friends? I guess we are close but that doesn't mean I can't make friends.

Taehyung (Look away and say): Mark is not that much good boy. He act like good but he is not.

Jennie: what you mean?(confused)

Taehyung: I mean mark is not good guy I know him he is our classmate from childhood and he is not a good guy. He have some bad sides.

Jennie: don't think like that he is good enough and otherwise we all have our sone bad sides...now leave it I have to freshen up everyone will meet in lobby you know right?

Taehyung (looking away): hmm.

Jennie: ok....

Say that jennie walk to washroom.

In lismin room-

They enter as jimin say with a smirk.

Jimin: baby...you was looking soo hot today.

Lisa(roll eyes): I am not your baby mr.shorti....and thanks for you soo-called compliment.

Jimin(smirking): ohh don't underestimate me you know girls are crazy for hear compliment from me.

Lisa(Look at him): then go and compliment those girls.

Lisa then walk to washroom. While jimin shake his head in disbelief.

Jimin: this kid...she is really different...huh...(to himself)

In rosèkook room-

Both enter as jungkook was searching for his towel and rosè silently pass it to him.

Jungkook: thanks I guess...but don't get used to it. Btw you really observe everything goodly.

Rosè just nod as jungkook look at her

Jungkook (annoyed and frustrated): again mute mood? Like...with whom I am sharing a room! You don't even talk properly do you have any idea how frustrating it's to the other person? (Say in a serious and kinda angry tone as rosè become shook and look down say)

Rosè: I...I am really sorry I didn't mean to upset you.

Jungkook: it's not about being sorry....I am fade up with you. You just talk when you have to or you need otherwise you don't even talk properly.