Chapter 4: I hope so

There was only 1 more day until the serpents moved to Riverdale High. Jughead and Toni were seen in Jughead's bed, both naked. After a night of some exploring they fell asleep.

Jughead woke up first, he turned on his other side to get a good look of the beauty in front of him. He always knew she was gorgeous, but after last night, he was 110% sure of it. He watched her as she took each breath, her back rising and falling. He smiled at the image in front of him.

How did I end up so lucky? Jughead thought. Wait, what if last night was a one-time thing? Toni was drunk maybe it was an alcohol induced thing? What if she doesn't actually like me? What am I to her? Am I her boyfriend, best friend, or someone she just ended up having sex with? Jughead tried his best to distract him by getting up, quietly, and grabbing Toni some Advil and water. She'll probably need it . He walked back to the bedroom and set the bottle and glass of water on the nightstand. He stopped and looked at the goddess in front of him. He looked down at those big, plump lips. Should I? No she's sleeping, and you're not even dating, that would be creepy. As much as Jughead wanted to listen to those voices in his head, he couldn't help it. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on those lips. Gosh, I wish I could kiss her forever . After the kiss Toni stirred awake.

" Juggie?" Her voice was full of sleep. She groaned at the headache she was having.

" Here T, I got you some Advil and water." Jughead said, pointing to the bottle and glass.

" Thanks." Toni grabbed the glass of water and took two pills.

" No problem."

The two sat in a comfortable silence before Toni spoke again.

" Well, aren't you going to come over here and kiss me good morning?" She teased.

Jughead happily obliged as he leaned in. Surprisingly, Jughead was the first one to pull back, leaving Toni wanting to feel his lips again.

" Thanks." Toni said.

Jughead gave her a toothy smile before heading into the bathroom. " Do you want to go to Pop's for breakfast?" He hoped, that she would say yes, considering the fact that they just kissed.

" Hmm, yea sure." Toni responded.

Jughead smiled while he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste, and brushed his teeth. He was in the middle of washing his face, when the bathroom door opened.

" I'm going to shower, if you want you can join me." Toni winked. She took off her T-shirt and stripped of her underwear. Toni, then opened the shower door and turned the water on. Jughead watched as she stepped in the shower and closed the door. Jughead tried not to think about the brick in his pants, while he was looking the naked girl in front of him. Unable to ignore his needs, without thinking, he takes off his shirt and pants, he then opens the shower door, to which Toni turns around.

" Thought you might want company," Jughead smirked, as he and Toni shared a kiss, but it wasn't just any kiss, no. This kiss was hungry, they both knew what was going to happen. Jughead deepened the kiss. There tongues were exploring their mouths. Toni tasted the minty flavor on his tongue. She moaned at the taste. Jughead raises his hands and knead her breasts, eliciting another moan from the girl. Toni then lifts up her hands to his brick hard dick and moving her hand up and down. Jughead lets out a moan, while he breaks their kiss to move his mouth to her breasts. Now having his hands free his slipped his hand between Toni thighs and pressed his thumb on her clit.

" Fuck Jug," Toni moaned, and it was music to Jughead's ears, he kept doing firm circles. He then slipped two fingers into her wetness. Toni moaned again. Jughead knew he was near the edge, with Toni moving her hands at an impossible speed, and Toni was nearing it too. A couple of seconds later, they both hit their orgasms. Jughead pulled his fingers out of Toni.