Chapter 10: Get off

" A party?" Jughead asked, he was eating cereal in their kitchen.

" Yes a party," Toni responded, she finished putting her milk in and put it back in the fridge.

" And why would we go to this?" Jughead questioned.

Toni groaned, " Because Jug, it would be fun to let loose for a bit."

" Why can't we just stay here?"

" It is Friday night, Jug we should have some fun," Toni countered.

Jughead finished eating his cereal and walked to the sink and put the bowl in it. " Fine."

He watched as Toni's face lit up and he couldn't help but smile too. Toni walked over to him and she gave him a kiss on his chapped lips, instinctively, Jughead put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Toni parted her lips, allowing Jughead's tongue in to explore. The couple stayed in the kitchen, making out until Toni's alarm went off.

" Shit," she muttered running over to her phone, to turn off the alarm. " We're gonna be late."

The two quickly got dressed and they hopped on their bikes headed towards Riverdale High.

____________________

" Jughead!" Betty called out.

" Hi, Betty!"

" Toni," Veronica greeted before turning to Jughead. " Jughead."

He didn't miss the little flash of jealousy in Veronica's eyes, but that was quickly forgotten when he felt someone hug him.

" Betty? What are you doing?" He questioned, he turned to look at Toni to apologize, but Toni gave him a nod, signaling it was all right.

" Sorry, just excited to see you is all," Betty apologized.

" No, I guess it's cool?"

" So," Veronica cleared her throat. " Are you guys going to the party?"

Both Jughead and Toni nodded, while the two girls in front of them cheered with joy.

Why are they so happy? It's just a party.

" Oh, also before I forget, someone from my New York days will be gracing us with their presence," Veronica added.

Jughead gave her a confused glance, " Who?"

" You may or may not have heard of the St. Clairs?" Veronica asked.

He saw Toni nod her head before filling him in, " They're apparently really rich and they own many many buildings. Why are the St. Clairs going to be here, Ronnie?"

" Not all of them, just one, Nicholas St. Clair," Veronica informed.

Why the fuck would Veronica invite this man?

" And why would he come?" Jughead stepped in.

" Because Jones, he is one of my closest friends, and he wants to know all about Riverdale."

" Okay guys," Betty chimed in. " We're going to be late for our classes. Jug? Ready?"

Jughead gave Betty a nod and headed off with her, but not before giving Toni a quick peck on the lips. He saw Betty change her posture, but he didn't really pay any attention to that while walking towards his first class.

__________________

Lunch had finally arrived and Jughead couldn't be happier, he hadn't seen Toni at all once classes started. When he opened the cafeteria doors, he quickly saw Toni and Veronica having a conversation. He watched as Veronica put her hand on Toni's arm and squeezed it lightly.