Storm heart Emrin

Storm heart Emrin

"Momma can I please not go to school" he begged his mom he was not feeling it, "go ask your father storm" he smacked his lips already knowing the answer.

But that didn't mean he still wasn't gonna ask, "dad!" He yelled going into his father office. "What" "can I not go to school today" his father looked at him with a are you joking look.

"What do you think my answer will be" "no" "well you better get dressed im tired of you being late to school" he wanted to cry he really wasn't feeling it.

He went to his room going to his playlist and selected his not in the mood playlist, yes he had a playlist for what emotions he was feeling. That was normal, and if you didn't you weird.

He hummed to pretty hurts by Beyoncé "when your alone all by yourself when your lying in your bed reflection stares right into you are you happy with yourself."

Man he loved this song it got him threw so much shit, actually music helped him he wondered if he would even be alive if it wasn't for music.

He fucked with music heavily. he threw on the pink and white spider hoodie with a white shirt under it, He threw on some pink cargos with his pink and white Jordan's.

He sprayed cologne and perfume on and added some accessories. "Momma I'm done!" He grabbed his AirPods and his beats putting on his AirPods.

He had his beats around his neck as he grabbed his black Nike book bag. "Come on I already started the car" he got in the car turning his music up as he pulled his hoodie up and leaned his head on the door.

He ain't live that long away from school but who finna walk? Yeah not him get somebody else to do it. His school was the regular type school you had the Burmese, crackers, ghetto hood rats, and then yo Mexicans.

He didn't have a lot of white people at his school, it was mainly full of ghetto hood rat ass niggas. He ain't even wanna diss on his own kind but niggas are just weird.

The only friend he has was his best friend Nalani, and some times her girlfriend Xahari. He made it their already seeing his bestie waiting for him with her girlfriend.

He put a piece of gum in his mouth before saying bye to his mom, "you pickin me up or is dad" "your dad is since I gotta extra shift at the hospital"

His parents where successful, his mom being a nurse that made hella hood money. She got paid 50 a hour since she was a travel nurse, luckily she ain't need to travel a lot tho.

And then his father was a ceo of his own business. So fortunately he never had to deal with going poor, he made his way to his bestie.

"Hey" she rolled her eyes "why wasn't you here yesterday you said you was going to be here and ain't never show up hood for nothing ass nigga"

He scrunched his face up smacking his lips, "first of all I ain't feel like coming second the only one who is good for nothing is yo ass still ain't pay me my fucking 5 dollars hoe"

"Nigga that was last year get over it" "nah I want my five dollars you said you was finna pay me back and never did it's giving broke like pick a struggle" "ok cause he kinda cleared yo ass"

"You supposed to be on my side bae" she pouted her lips, "Unt Unt you better not make out in front of me again I will literally make you bite the curb"

"Wow don't be mad yo ass been single for years and why you always gotta be violent Unt Unt" the first bell rung signaling they need to get to class soon.

"Y'all tryna skip and go smoke I brought some chocolate covered edibles" "I can't skip anymore but I can show up late to class" they hummed as they headed to a bathroom closing the door.

Xahari passed around the edibles "how much this finna fuck me up" "not bad but if you combine this with the blunt we a bout to smoke we finna be fucked the fuck up"

"Damn ima just take this edible and go to class but once it wear off bet yo ass ima hit my cart" they nodded as he chewed on the chocolate covered gummy bear that had weed in it.

He said by to the couple that was about to be fucked up and headed to class. He came in and the old lady stared at him.

Even if he was always late he would always have good grades, "hi miss king" she hummed "why are you late emrin" "Um I was in the bathroom"

She sighed "just sit down and get on your computer where working on making a project choose somebody to work with" "can I just work by myself"

"No I let that slide to many times emrin you have to pick somebody" he smacked his lips but just agreed. This was in his social studies class he was glad it was his last year of highschool.

He didn't know what he wanted to do after highschool but he would figure that out, he didn't ask anybody to be his partner cause he didn't want one.

"Ok class we have a new student his name is kaji go find somewhere to sit and find a partner to do the project with it's about any type of famous historical event that happened"

He felt somebody sit down next to him and he turned around? The edible kicked in by now so he was a lot more calmer. "Hi I'm kaji do you want to be partners"

The man was definitely fine very fine, "no" he said straight up he didn't like interacting with new people, he's learned his lesson. "Damn just like that can I at least get yo name"

He sighed "my name is storm" "that's a pretty name but I still want to be yo partner" he rolled his eyes why does he want to be his partner so bad.

"Why theirs other people in the room" "yeah but I could tell your more interesting" if he wasn't high he would probably be cussing this hoes ass.

Again he rolled his eyes "fine but if I feel your not putting a lot of effort into this project I will not be your partner I don't have time for no stupid ass niggas"

"Damn ok so what historical event should we do" "something about black people" "what about the black panther party?"

Not a lot of people knew about that so it interested him that this nigga knew what it was. "I'm surprised you know what that was I thought you where one of these ignorant niggas that just leech on smart people to get a good grade"

"Wow you thought of me so low I have you know I'm a straight a and b student"

And with that the first part is I've by whores