11

Storm pov sorry y'all but the depressing stuff starts coming in now it was to happy🙈🤷🏽‍♀️

I was sitting on top of kaji, we just got done making TikTok's. I posted them all to, "which one's your favorite?" "The one where you left the kisses all over my face" "you like my lips that much?" "Yeah there the best thing ever"

I smiled, "what you tryna do now?" "Let's go on a walk" he said. "Ok let me put on my shoes" I said as I literally just slipped on my Ugg slides, we walked out his house and started to walk down the street.

The clouds were yellow pink and purple it was very beautiful, I took a picture and posted it on my instagram. My phone started to ring and I got confused cause nobody really calls my phone.

"Hol up bae my dad calling me" he never calls me so I'm confused, "wassup dad" "storm its your mom" sounded like she was crying I immediately got serious.

"What's wrong where's dad?" "He got shot storm we in the ER right now oh my god there was blood everywhere!" Everything stopped well not really but it felt like that.

"You serious!" My voice immediately started to tremble, "what's wrong baby?" Kaju now stood in front of me looking down at me worried. "I'm serious storm you gotta come now"

"Ok I'm on my way" with that we hung up, "my dad he's in the hospital he got shot at" the lump in my throat was starting to come. "Cmon let's go he gon be fine storm."

We rushed back and got into his car, the hospital was 10 minutes away. All I could do was pray, pray that he wouldn't die, pray that he would be ok. Once we got in I immediately went to the front desk.

"I'm here for Javon Emrin" I said to the lady at the front desk, "what are you to him and I'm gonna need your name sweetie." "Storm Emrin and that's my father."

"And who's that?" Why is she asking all these questions! "My boyfriend now can we go" she nodded "room b3 second floor" I ran to the elevator and kaji followed me as I immediately pressed the 2.

It felt like everything was going so slow, go faster please god. "Calm down storm he's gonna be fine" the elevator rung and I was met by my moms scream, I raced towards the room I heard it in.

"I'm sorry but he's gone" the doctor said as I came in the room, I saw my mom on the ground crying and I just fell on the floor with her crying. "I'm sorry momma" "it's ok baby it isn't your fault it isn't your fault."

I wiped her tears away as she kept on crying, I saw them cover him with the blanket. She hugged me tightly and I held her back.

I don't know if I was still in shock but I couldn't cry, I looked at Kaji he just stared down at me. Me and my mom stayed on the floor for another 15 minutes I was just comforting her.

I stood up and helped her stand, "where gonna be alright ok?" Sounds like she was saying that to me and herself, like she was forcing her self to say that. "Where gonna be good ok momma"

I still didn't cry, I watched as they wheeled his body out. Nothing again I felt numb, "can Kaji stay the night?" "Yeah he can" I hugged her again and she hugged back more tighter.

I sat in his car not saying anything, "you wanna stop and get something?" His hand was on my thigh rubbing it. "I'm not hungry" "you haven't ate all day storm you gotta eat something baby."

"I'm not hungry" I repeated again, I didn't want anything. "Ok" he sighed and pulled into my driveway, we got out my mom wasn't back yet. She probably wasn't gonna be back till later.

"You wanna talk about it?" I laid on top of him not saying anything, "no" "you sure I haven't seen any emotion yet it's ok to grieve baby ok you are not gonna be in trouble for grieving."

It's like the flood gates came in cause I let everything out, he held me as all I could do was cry. "He's really gone" he rubbed my back as I held on tightly to his shirt and sobbed my heart out.

"It's gonna be ok alright?" "No it's not he's gone Kaji my dad's gone!" He held me tighter as more tears started to fall from my eyes.

Next day

"You gotta eat something baby" "I'm not hungry" "you didn't eat anything yesterday and it's gonna be 5 soon you need to eat." "I'm not hungry" he huffed and carried me downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom hasn't answered any of my calls, and it's making me worried. I knew my dad did drug related stuff so I was worried they got her to, I remember him sitting down on the couch as we watched a movie.

I told him the drug and gang banging business was gonna catch up to him one day. He said

"They can't take me out I'm like iron man"

"Iron man is dead tho"

He laughed, and then said he was like Spider-Man then.

I started to tear up at the memory, Kaji bent down and wiped my tears away. "I'm gonna make us hamburgers" "I'm not hungry" "you haven't ate in a day you're gonna eat or I'm gonna make you eat."

Maybe if everything wasn't so depressing I would have laughed and said "assault?" But wasn't shit funny my dad was dead, and my mom is not answering my calls.

I called her one more time and she finally picked up, "what do you want" she sounded mad. "I was just wondering how you where you didn't come home last night and I know your sad-

"Ugh everybody dies and I told him not to get caught up in that business but he never listened eventually somebody was gonna kill him storm."

My heart shattered at what she said, but then I realized she was grieving and this is her way of showing it. "Don't talk about him like that" I was still mad at her for saying that.

My dad loved her and she's acting like he was a piece of shit, "anyways I'm at a friends house I don't know when I'll be back so yeah" and with that she hung up. No goodbye I love you or anything.

"She's just grieving baby" he said putting down my plate, "I'm not hungry" "please eat baby for me and your dad he wouldn't want you to be starving yourself."

I just stared at him but just started to eating.

Erm how y'all feeling? I hope sad cause that was my goal. Anyways bye whores and remembering love making y'all sad and miserable🙈