4

Storm heart emrin

Storm heart emrin

We where now at this one place, it was like where white people would go but there was a lot of black propel also. "This my favorite place they got the best chicken in the world" "you sound hella black" "wow"

They walked in and was greeted by a elderly Chinese man, "Kaji! Your back and you brought a friend what a surprise" the short Chinese man hugged him.

"Hi me wang this is storm" "hello" the man said hi and led them to a place to sit, "what would you recommend" "well I eat the chicken but there pho is always really good"

"Ooo ima get that I love me some pho" I started dancing as I looked at all the options, I noticed he was staring at me and he started laughing. "Your so pretty" gah Damn he don't be knowing what he do to me and we just met!

We talked getting to know each other, I was surprised when I first saw him he gave off hoe vibes but he wasn't. "So you have a lil brother" he nodded he was telling me bout his family.

"You don't have to pay" but he looked at me like I was crazy, "shut up you don't make no sense I invited you out on a date meaning I'm gonna pay for you." He sighed but let him pay.

"Where gonna go to give below after this and get canvases paint and blankets" "we painting" "yeah o got a spot I wanna show you while we paint"

We where now in 5 below looking at blankets, "get that one" it was a fluffy blanket and he got three of those. We already got paint, and we where now moving onto snacks.

I got hot Cheetos, some kit-kats, and then a flavored water bottle. He got some dynamites, and then freeze dried skittles, and then a sprite.

We where now in the car on the way to wherever he was taking us, "why are we driving up a mountain?" "You'll see it's my special spot" they finally made it to the top and the trunk opened up.

"Come on bring all the stuff to the trunk the blankets already laid out" I got out the car grabbing all the stuff and putting it in the trunk. "This view is pretty" the stars where barely out but you could see some.

"Yeah it is I always come here with my brother or just to get away" I was painting a bouquet, it was gonna be red, blue, pink, yellow, and orange.

He looked over and seen Kaji was drawing a sunset in a forest, "I like yo painting" "thanks I don't think I'm a artist like you but I can draw I think" man he really did think Kaji was a hoe when he first met him.

"What's your favorite song?" Kaji asked and that was a hard ass question, "Um I have like three myself, star shopping, and shooting star" "mine is prolly she by Tyler and Frank."

"That's a good song" I hummed and looked at the sky once again, the view really was pretty. It was 2 hours later and he brought out his iPad and we where watching madea.

Are paintings where drying in his back seat, "this was a good day thank you for this" he smiled "your welcome I had fun with you"

We where now on are way back to my house, "you sure you don't wanna spend the night it is late" "I'm fine and plus I told my brother I would be back"

We made it there, "thanks for taking me on this date" he smiled and leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow and we can start back up on the project"

"Ok" I waved and unlocked my house door, when I got in I started squealing. I ran to my room smiling, "damn he's so fine!" I threw my self on my bed and immediately called nalani.

"Girl you will not believe what just happened" she was with her girlfriend of course. And with Cimani, "so basically I went on a date" she started to scream and got up jumpinh up and down.

"And you didn't tell me!" "Bitch I'm telling you now?" "But I coulda helped you plan yo outfit!" She whined and whined about how I'm fake. "Damn can I even tell you who I went on a date with?"

"Yes tell me now nigga" "ok so basically it was Kaji!" She screamed again, "give me all the details now!" "Ok so basically he picked me up right and then we went to this one spot for dinner and the food was amazing"

While I was talking I was getting ready to get in the shower, "and then after that we went to five below and got blankets, snacks, and art supplies. Prior to this he asked me what my hobbies where"

She squealed, "so then we went to this place where it had a amazing view and we sat in his trunk talking and painting!" "Girl he likes you he did all dat just for you!"

I laughed and started the shower, "yeah and he's coming over tomorrow so we can do the project" "ugh don't remind me about that project me and xahari ain't even start that shit"

I shook my head in disappointment, nalani smart she chooses when she gonna do the work. And nine times outta ten she never does the work.

We talked longer before I just got in the shower hanging up on her.

Ok bye