2

Storm heart emrin

Storm heart emrin

I sat in class with my head down, it was the next day and yesterday was actually interesting. Kaji was actually nice, I guess I gotta stop judging a book by it's cover.

Nah I'm never stoping that cause sometimes I be right. But my impression on his was he was one of them wanna be gangster ass niggas that are hoes, but he wasn't.

I felt somebody sit down next to me and I looked up it was Kaji, he had one of them Japanese names. "Why is yo name Kaji" "my mom thought it would be cool if I had a foreign name why is yo name storm"

"My momma said when she had me it was a tornado warning and it was a hella bad storm" "cool but anyways I was wondering if we could do the project over the weekend"

He thought about it and it was a good idea, cause they could finish early and then they could get a early grade. "I guess but who house"

"I don't really care" "then my house" soon Nalani came busting threw the door with her girlfriend.

"Bestie you won't believe what just happened!" Yeah Nalani aint care if this was her class, she did what ever she pleased maybe it was because her mom and girlfriend spoiled her.

She sat down making the girl and boy that was in the desk in front of us move, "anyways wait who the hell is this" she said pointing to Kaji.

"This is my project partner Kaji" she stared at the man and then side eyed him, mouthing the words we'll talk later. "Anyways so basically this girl that I bumped into said I was really pretty"

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" Seemed like a dumb reason to skip her class and come here, "hell no but anyways we exchanged phone numbers and then her boyfriend came over"

"And who is the boyfriend you really not getting to the good parts, "you know the nigga with vitiligo and is the plug of the school" "wait that's her boyfriend?"

"Yes ain't that crazy I coulda swore that nigga had hoes" "damn even the hood nigga is dating somebody and I'm still single life is shitty" "but I didn't get to the good part anyways then this Latino girl came over to us"

"And the bitch asked if I wanted to fight her" wait huh why the fuck, "apparently the hoe thought I was talking shit about her" "and you didn't say you wasn't?"

"Nah because I've been wanting to beat a bitch ass for so long ima stomp her fucking head in" "ok and you not finna stop her Xahari?" "My baby does nothing wrong in my eyes"

I smacked my lips of course, that bitch was a fein for his bestie coochie so off course she would turn a blind eye. "Maybe you shouldn't fight her"

"And that hoe said she was finna get people to jump me so you gotta come make sure non of that shit happen while I smear that hoe face into the ground"

"Wait when is this all supposed to be happening?" "Next period duh silly" he sighed and laid his head on the desk. Next period wa sun like 10 minutes so he has ten minutes to prepare for straight fucking chaos.

She left after that her girlfriend following her, he heard laughter and he looked up seeing Kaji was laughing his ass off. "What u over here laughing fo"

"Nothin it's just she barged in here to tell you she was fighting and you looked so stressed" he said laughing a lil more.

"Ugh give me your number and I'll contact you and tell you my address" he nodded giving him his phone.

He heard the bell ring and he immediately got up heading for the exit. He headed to where Nalani said she would be Kaji following me.

She has her hoodie up and her sleeves where rolled up and she had her shoes off, yeah she was ready to put belt to ass.

The Latino hoe came up to her talking shit, "you either fight me bitch or shut up cause I don't argue I just get to throwin hands" the girl squared up but you could tell she couldn't fight.

Yeah she wasn't making it out of this one unscratched, they immediately started to fight the Mexican hoe hits not connecting. I saw one of her friends try to sneak up and I immediately pushed her out the way.

"Anybody try to break it up or jump will get tazed and that's on my momma" her friends backed up as I pulled out by bedazzled tazer and tazing the air so they know it work.

I watched as they fought "stomp her head in fav!" I yelled as I also recorded. My fav was on top of her as she got up stomping the girl head in.

"Stupid hoe!" I noticed the girl was bleeding and I signaled for Xahari to come get her. "Teachers coming!" One of the students said and everybody ran.

Me and Kaji ran off in a direction while Xahari and Nalani ran off in another, we went into the bathroom and I sat down on the window sill.

This is rushed so don't be surprised if their is more mistakes then before