12

STORM POV

It's been two days since my dad died and my mom still wasn't home, she didn't even call me anymore. And i don't know what where gonna be doing for the funeral, I was laying in bed by myself.

Haven't been to school since, and Kaji tried to stay with me but I forced him to go. I called her 5 times and she still hasn't answered, I tried calling again and at the last ring she picked up.

"What do you want?" He was really just tired, "what are we doing for his funeral?" "I already cremated him" she didn't tell him? "Why didn't you tell me I want to celebrate my dads life mom"

He was honestly so pissed and done with her, "don't raise your voice at me I don't care! Damn you are so ungrateful I gotta go bye I'm still at my friends" with that she hung up.

He was so over it all, he was tired of crying and doing everything else like that. He got up going to his dads office, he opened the door and was hit with his dad's cologne.

He held in his tears as he sat down at his spinning chair, "I miss you so much already I don't know how I'm supposed to move on, mom acts like she doesn't care. And my mind is racing with all these thoughts!"

"She didn't even have your funeral! Does she not care? She didn't ask me how I felt or anything like that." He cried and cried. he noticed his dad's gold chain, he put it on feeling how heavy it was on his neck.

"Baby were you at!" He heard Kaji say, "in here!" He heard his footsteps coming he walked in the office with a bag of DQ in his hand, "I got you they chicken tenders and extra ranch."

He smiled slightly, at that. "Cmon we gonna go watch inside out the first one in yo room." "Mka did you have a good day at school love?" He stood up walking towards him.

"It was hella boring without you." He said this everyday, and I was confused cause I knew he had a lot of friends, he gave me my DQ and I opened up the box.

"You want one?" I said splitting a strip with him, "no baby that's for you" "have you ate today?" "Nah" "ok so cmon"

He followed to me to my room, I sat on the bed and he sat right next to me. He knew to get me extra ranch so I got three, "we sharing" he gave me 6 piece chicken strips and I wasn't gonna eat it all.

"You get three and I get three" "this is yours ma" "ion care you're gonna eat it" I scooted his strips towards him. "And here" I gave him the other slice of my bread, I turned on avatar and started to eat.

I still noticed he wasn't eating, "Kaji Nova Jones I know sum if I don't see a chicken strip or a fry in your mouth in 5 seconds." He smacked his lips and dipped his strip in the ranch before taking a bite.

"You happy na?" "Very happy" I pecked his lips and continued to eat my fries, I like eating one food first. I don't know why but I do, I don't eat another food until I'm done with my food that I'm currently eating.

Usually I eat the thing that gets colder faster, so that is my fries. I dipped my fries in the ranch before eating them, my eyes focused on avatar. "You a nerd" Kaji said chuckling.

"I'm not" "yes you is baby you sitting over here watching avatar and then got all them posters on yo wall of different anime's." I rolled my eyes at that, "just shut up and eat your tenders."

"Yes sir" I smiled slightly, "I'm supposed to be taking care of you not the other way around" "I said I'm fine Kaji" "you get ahold of you moms?" His mood dropped at the mention of his mom.

"She already cremated him didn't tell me or nothin it's like she nerve loved him or sum." He wanted to cry over again, but it's like he's cried all his tears out.

"That's fucked up that actually ain't even right. At first I said she was grieving but now it's sounding like she not." "I know and it hurts me more cause my dad loved her a lot, and she's always at this friend's house and she even turned off her location! And she yelled at me cause I got mad at her for doing that."

"You sure that 'friend' of hers is really a friend?" "I don't know anymore what if she was cheating on my dad!" "Ion know but maybe you should ask her what's her friends name cause it sound like she lying bae."

I huffed my appetite now gone, "I'm gonna get in the shower are you staying the night?" "That depends are you gonna go to school?" "Mhm I think I'm better now." "That's good really good"

I kissed his cheek and grabbed my clothes I would need to shower, I went into the bathroom putting on my bonnet so my hair wouldn't get wet. I then took off all my clothes and turned on the shower.

He waited till the water got warm before stepping in, he let the water run down his body for two minutes before he started to wash his body. He brushed his teeth in the shower and also did his little skincare.

After he got out he dried off with a towel putting lotion on his body, then Vaseline on his face. He put on pajama pants and a black shirt, before getting out of the bathroom.

"I got a question for you" the boy sounded serious which made him nervous, he laid down beside him. "What's yo question?" "You got a dick?" He wasn't scared to tell Kaji.

More like nervous his anxiety made him think that Kaji would go around telling the hole inter school, and then everybody would know his secret. He knew Kaji wouldn't do something like that, but he still thought about it.

"Ummmm no" he could no longer stare at him in the eyes as he said that, "oh." That didn't help his nerves at all, "well that means I can eat your pussy right? I ain't really wanna eat ass but I was down to do it for you."

"Why couldn't you just have a normal reaction to this instead of something so dirty." He groaned, "my bad but that means I can right? Wait lemme see it actually."

"You're gonna get kicked out stop playin." "Who said I was playing?"  He hit him softly on his arm, "ok I'll stop but you gonna let me eat that coochie soon right?"

"Probably"

And with that I'm done wooooooo look at me updating three stories in a day wow I'm so proud of myself period.