Ideas

Okay, before i start. I just want to say that I am so sorry for this false information. I double-checked my facts, and I found out that Phil's actual national animal is the Carabao.

The eagle is the national bird, not animal. I apologise again, but unfortunately, I really don't want to change all that info.

I'm just going to leave this info here and continue the story as per normal.

National animal= Carabao
National bird= Philippines Eagle

That should be it. Now, onto the fun part.

I've been meaning to do this for a while. But there are 2 things that I aim to do.

1- Create little 'bloopers' like acting scenes of the characters so you, readers, have that to look forward to.

By that, I mean put in parts that I would have liked to put in but couldn't since it didn't fit in the story plot or just write acting fails. Smtg like that, ig...

2- If you have any suggestions for some memes or things you want the character to do, just place it in the comments!

[Hint, hint maybe like drunk malay on milo perhaps? Maybe, if you guys want to?]

Suggestions/ideas for this or even feedback on writing and grammar are all greatly appreciated!

But that's it. Enjoy the next chapter, sayangs! You'd definitely love it, hehehe!