BJ - PART 2

~~~CYRUS' P. O. V~~~ 

"What are your safe words" I ask him. He looks really good like that. I should fuck him senseless at the club tonight.

"Alexithymia to stop, Aeipathy to slow" He tells me. He looks up at me so innocent for being so dirty.

"Good boy now since you think I'm the one who should 'suck a cock' you're going to suck mine understand baby? "

"Yes master" he says.

"Good job princess use that pretty little tongue of yours and do what you're good at"

"Yes master" he says never breaking eye contact. I've been hard ever since he said I couldn't stop him. He's so sexy when he talks back. Even if it's just playful. Maybe I should bring out the candles.. I will for a reward for his strip show later. 

I look back down and watch him rub his head against my boner through my pants god he hasn't even undone my belt and he's turning me on even more. Fuck this I'm taking my pants off.

He brings his bound hands up to my belt to stop me from undoing it anymore I pull up on the chains connecting the leather fuzzy cuffs. 

"Princess I told you no using your hands." I tell him.

"I know master but that's more of a punishment for you then me"

He's not wrong he's got a wicked tongue but his hands are a gift from god... His tongue is still way better that split and that piercing really do something. 

He asks me to undo my pants for him. He stops me when I reach for my fly. He grabs the zipper with his teeth and pulls it down.

"Good job princess you have no fucking idea how sexy you are" he really dosent I know it's hard for him to love himself like I do between the dysphoria and just low self esteem but he's fucking fantastic and I will remind him of that every second of every day if I have to. 

He starts to tug at my shirt with his teeth. 

"You want this off baby boy? "

"Mhm" he hums

"Words pretty boy"

"Take your shirt off please"

I take my shirt off and throw it Across the room. He shakes his ass like an excited dog. For being so much into bunny play he really likes acting like a dog.

"Master can I use my hands just for touching your upper body or something I wanna feel you!" He pleads "you and your sexy ass body" 

"Fine baby boy you can use your hands" "but they stay in the cuffs. " I tell him he continues to look up at me and puts his hands on my thighs. He licks up my abdomen and kisses my stomach. 

He starts to kiss and lick my dick through my underwear sending little tingles up my spine. Part of why he's so fucking good at giving head is because the buildup makes it feel so so much better. 

He moves his face to the waistband of my boxers and bites down on the fabric. He looks up at me and smiles like he's about to do something. Which he fucking better be. He starts to finally pull down my boxers and uses his hands for a bit of help. 

"You're so wet master" he says looking at my dick. 

"You are too" I look down at his crotch and move my foot so I can rub him through his clothes "you're getting so so hard aren't you baby boy? "

"Hmm" he moans he loves it when I talk about his genitals as if he had a dick. It helps with the dysphoria that his vagina gives him. 

"Answer the question slut" I tell him