THE POLE - PART 8

~~~Apollo's P. O. V~~~

(Cyrus is in italics) 

(Music lyrics are underlined) 

I walk on stage. I feel the warmth from the lights on my skin. I can feel the cold metal pole in my hands. Tonight is a show for me. A show for my master. I'm not stripping down to my panties. I'm not hear to give them a boner. I'm hear for me and him. He's all that matters this show is for him. Breath. 

In. 

Out. 

Ready. 

I get into my position. 

The beat hits the lights turn on. 

"Mount Everest ain't got shit on me"

I start air walking around the pole.

Every time the beat hits the lights strobe. 

I reposition so it looks like I'm laying

"Tell 'em"

I drop 2 inches

"Tell 'em"

I drop 2 inches each time. 2 inches exactly. If I go any further I hit the floor, and my act is over and ruined. I can't disappoint him.

I just keep spinning a doing tricks around the pole. 

... 

By the end of the song I'm laying across it in the air again with my hair dangling. I know it might not seem like much but it's an extended cut of the song I had My friend mix for me so it works for at least 5-7 minutes on the pole I honestly don't remember cause the whole thing feels like a blur. The song fades out and the lights shut off. The regular club music starts again and I can get off stage back to Cyrus. Back to his arms. Because all I want to hear is how good I did. How proud of his princess he is.

... 

I see him. I see his beautiful face. I want his lips on mine. This is the first show I've done hear just for him. I want him to like it more than I ever have wanted him to like my act. 

"M-master? " I'm nervous to ask but I want to ask anyway. Public sex acts are aloud here. There are rules to them but things like cockwarming and blowjobs are aloud to happen at tables and booths. And some cock warming sounds so good right now. Or at least sucking him off. I don't care. I want to make out at the very very least!

"Yeah pretty princess? "

"Uhm"

"What is it hon? " all of the others are talking to each other each other why do i care!? I try not to get embarrassed but that never works. 

I walk closer to him and straddle him. I lean in to whisper in his ear. 

"What do you want princess? " he asks me. Jesus Christ his voice is sexy. 

"C-cock warming, I don't care just something please master I'm so desperate" I grind on him a bit I can feel his erection beneath me. 

"Sure princess. You're show was beautiful. It made me want to fuck the shit out of you right then and there. It made me want to paint you how I wish. It made me want to admire you like art. "

Chills. Literal chills

"I'd have to take your plug out do you just want to suck me off or make out or something? If you want to take it out? " he asks. I didn't think about that but I don't care. 

"Take It out."

"Let's go then. "

"We don't have to go. " I tell him "you can take it out now master"