COLLAR - PART 1

~~~THIRD PERSON P.O.V~~~

"Oh my god!" Apollo picks up the collar laying inside of a wooden jewelry box. "its only been five months!" Apollo says. 

"You have been such a good sub these past 5 months you deserve it pretty boy. Y-you like it right? " Cyrus says while squatiting down between Apollo's legs. 

"Yes of course I do! But master isn't it kinda soon? " he says "I mean i-im honored as hell b-but i-its only been 5 months! " Apollo. 

"yes I know darling but I've been thinking about this for 2 months now" he says Kissing Apollo's thighs

"M-master" Apollo says wiping a tear off his face and staring at the beautiful silver collar with a small lock in the back and a large metal hoop in the front connecting the thin chain. 

"Would you like me to put it on you princess? " he says looking up at Apollo

"Yeah" Apollo mumbles. 

"Com' on bunny. You're normally so good at using your words like a good boy. "

"I am! What are you talking about? "

"You want to do a ceremony? "

"Yeah"

Cyrus picks up Apollo and positions them so that Apollo is straddling Cyrus. 

"6pm tonight, playroom, when I get there I expect you to be in your best outfit, in your favorite position. 'Kay sexy bitch? "

"Yes master! " Apollo says basically bursting with excitement even if he isn't showing it. His hands are flapping a bit and his leg is bouncing as usual. 

"You can do an act with you're brand spankin' new collar tonight too! " he chuckles " those other Dom's are gonna know your my prescious little slut. Right baby?"

"Damn fucking right master I'm you're dirty little slut no one else's" Apollo says getting closer to Cyrus. 

"I have another surprise for you" Cyrus says. 

"You want it now or at the club? "

"Now duh" Apollo says throwing his arms around Cyrus' neck. 

"Okay hottie hold on! " Cyrus says jumping up from their couch Apollo holding on for dear life, hands tightly gripped on to his collar. 

... 

"Hear you go bunny" Cyrus says setting Apollo down on the mattress of there bedroom. Cyrus walks over and opens a dresser drawer that's completely empty besides a medium sized black box with a bow on it. " Just for you princess" Apollo takes the box and opens it to find a pink fuzzy collar that says "princess" and has a set of pink fuzzy hand cuffs attached. 

Apollo starts flapping his hands with excitement "Thank you master. it's beautiful" he says. 

"God you're fucking adorable. You wanna try it on princess? "

"Fuck yeah! " Apollo nods. 

"Can you contain yourself darling? I hate to ask you to stop stimming but I need you to be still for just a few moments so I can put it on. You can keep squealing and making as many noises as you want I just need you to stay still" Cyrus says petting Apollo like a dog. 

"I can, but you know you don't need to feel bad when you need me to sit still master" Apollo says.

Cyrus gets really worried about hurting Apollo with what he does when he needs Apollo to stop showing some of his autistic traits. He hates asking. Apollo understands and always has. Cyrus hates asking Apollo to mask or stop doing something but if he can't he doesn't have to and he would never get punished for it, and if Apollo needs to he can always use his safe words and Cyrus will immediately stop and remove Apollo from the scene. Even after the scenes they do Cyrus takes amazing care of Apollo during aftercare.