CUDDLE - PART 14

~~~ Apollo's P. O.V~~~

I know I asked to stop calling him master but it's just comforting. 

"Master? "

"Yes princess? " he says grabbing his keys and unlocking the door to our apartment. 

"Can we cuddle? "

"Yeah come on honey bun" he says. He grabs my hand and guides me to our bedroom. 

I set my bag down on the bed and grab the ice cube fidget. He lays down and I set my bag on the floor before laying on top of him. 

I just start sobbing into his chest. 

"Hey shh it's okay baby"

"No! No! no! no! No.. It's not " I sob. I sit up so I'm straddling him wiping my tears away. 

He pulls himself back so he can lean against the wall. He pulls me forward so I'm closer to him. 

"Let's just pray my donors don't fucking press charges against you and my sister for hitting them! " I cry. I never cry. Just tear up a little occasionally.. I don't like crying unless it's during a scene. 

"Shit yeah I didn't think about it.. It's fine I'll take care of it if they do"

"Why am I crying! "

"Because you're sad and angry honey I am too"

"Then why aren't you crying!? "

"Because I don't feel as hurt as you"

"I don't get it. Why do they still care"

"I don't know honestly honey"

"They never loved us. They where never home. They left my brother when he was a literal child to take care of us. Hes so smart. He didn't go to college so then me and Karen could. I didn't I went to therapy instead and karens in Cosmotalogy school which is a lot more expensive then you'd think. Kylo had to let go to be a dad to us from his childhood because our parent didn't care enough. And now all I am to them is some faggot they regret having. "

"Honey don't take there words to heart"

"How can't I! " he grabs my hands to stop them from shaking. 

"You're the apple of my eye darling, and if we're being honest they have never been your parents."

"What do you mean I'm the Apple of your eye. I mean I know what you mean but like I don't understand. I know it comes from the Bible eyes don't have apples.. Necks do tho speaking of your neck id really like to kiss that right now... " I lean down and start to kiss his neck. 

"Okay honey I love it when you kiss my neck but I want to finish this conversation"

"Oh yeah sorry"

"Baby don't worry about it"

"I'm not" I stopped crying awhile ago. 

"Can we actually like fuck later tho I feel like that'd help a lot honestly"

"Yeah sure.. You okay if it a funishment? "

"Always"

"Okay but back to our conversation"

"Okay"

"How are you feeling? "

"The fuck if I know"

"I know it's hard to tell but can you tell if it's positive or negative? "

"Negative definatly negative"

"Figured"

"Im just hurt. I never thought I'd see my parents again. I never wanted to seen my parents again. I didn't think I'd have to listen to my parents call me a faggot and a white and a slur im frankly not comfortable saying"

"Yeah I get what you're saying. I'm sorry that your donors are such shitty people. You guys all deserve so much better"

"I'm sorry. I'm a fucking mess"

"You have nothing to be sorry about baby, I'd be just as much of a fucking mess than you right now"

"What if they clan the cops on you and my sister! She can't afford to go to court! "

"Bunny, don't worry about that. If they do I can cover the expense"

"What if she goes to prison! She won't last a fucking day in there! "

"Would it help if we called Carson? He's a lawyer, he'd gladly represent your sister if he needs to and he can tells us what we need to know about it"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Then after can we do a scene, please I want to feel more than just sadness and anger"

"Yeah, I have an idea, it's a punishment are you okay with that? "

"Is it a punishment or is it a funishment"

"Both"

"Okay" I say "what an I getting punished for? "

"Letting that Dom kiss you the other day"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that by the way. I didn't know he was flirting with me honestly"

"I know baby, but I'm still gonna punish you for it because you don't miss behave enough and I've been looking forward to this so yeah"

"Fair, I'm excited!"

"Me too princess, let's call Carson now"

"Okay... Thank you master"

"No problem baby"

"I love you"

"I love you too"